The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

We've been here before, mind!

Getting rid of Murray will be fantastic, however, let's hope that this isn't a fire and frying pan situation. I'll pass judgement once any deal is finalised and we see some action.

i think that's the point here, too many think that because it's a new owner it will instantly mean he is better......i'm not so sure from what i know about the pair of them.

As someone else on this thread mentioned, 'timing is everything' and I wonder why this story is getting air-time today when it appears nothing has changed from the first time they broke it (the night before the Beggars AGM).

I mean why, when Nonce FC are getting a public caning for this SFA/Lennon-gate saga would anyone in their right mind want to break the momentum with this non-story?

As a well-known muff-diver from Chewin' The Fat used to say, "I smell shite!"

:sherlock:

:lol:

Not a mark on me i'm happy to report.....you been drinking your mad dog again tonight you daft wee boy.... :lol:

Daft we boy? I thought that would have been right up your street? Or is it just men you like?

is that why building houses on it might be a non starter for any potential new owners that might want to asset strip

Such floodplain trivialities didn't stop houses being built just opposite the River Clyde at the Bothwell Bridge junction off the M74.

Planning officials are fond of the old 'brown envelope' two-step shuffle. :sherlock:

if theirs an asset not already stripped its unstrippable.

What he said. :clap:

If it's not nailed down, then Minty will try and flog it.

I'm only glad they've shut down Paddy's Market.

I can picture him now, the smart suit, the raised platform and him with the car salesman face on shouting, "Roll up! Roll up! You'll never get better blue plastic seating than this missus......two for a fiver or three for a tenner....I can't say unfairer than that!" :lol:

I did overlook the prospect of spending £25 million on 7 or 8 players, then keeping a settled squad for the next 5 years. That would be ideal, with 1 or 2 out and 1 or 2 in every summer.

That would be the ideal situation, maintaining a level of consistency within the squad allowing it to bond and grow to remain successful. Unlike a certain club I could mention that has operated a revolving door policy in the last couple of seasons, and we all know what they have "achieved".

What he said. :clap:

If it's not nailed down, then Minty will try and flog it.

I'm only glad they've shut down Paddy's Market.

I can picture him now, the smart suit, the raised platform and him with the car salesman face on shouting, "Roll up! Roll up! You'll never get better blue plastic seating than this missus......two for a fiver or three for a tenner....I can't say unfairer than that!" :lol:

its funny because its true.

A £25million investment from them. That won't include anything we make from player sales, champs league money etc. They won't be giving us £25million for transfers and then ignoring any extra money we have if the club is performing well financially.

Thank fuck someone said it.

I am confused, why this story that says nothing new, when celtic and their underhand dealings should be the news. Also the club is solvent isn't it, why sell something that is solvent to speculators, I think it is all baloney to many dark things about Whyte and his people.

We have the spine of a great team

add in dorrans , another centre half and a quality striker with pace to play off jelavic and I'll be delighted

You can forget Graham Dorrans, not going to happen!