The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

I wonder if he'll have lots of pots about the place or WC's :craphead:

I grew up not far from where that castle is, and when I was little the inside was all rotted, and falling apart.

Craig Whyte buys it, helps with the renovation and it's now his private home :lol:

I grew up not far from where that castle is, and when I was little the inside was all rotted, and falling apart.

Craig Whyte buys it, helps with the renovation and it's now his private home :lol:

I'm sure I saw that episode of Grand Designs. :sherlock:

lol

Lloyds are to remain Rangers bankers, the account still awaits a deposit of £10,000,000 working capital.

Proof or more bullshit from you.

Was SDM's wee PA just directing you of the scent of a takeover last week aye? :rolleyes:

Proof or more bullshit from you.

Was SDM's wee PA just directing you of the scent of a takeover last week aye? :rolleyes:

No, just directing to us still being in debt, I mean £1 can apparently buy £70 million of assets, but cannot wipe out an assigned debt,the world was much simpler in the days of Provi cheques, at least you knew, whom and what you owed.. ;)

why is spangles still allowed to post in this thread ffs. It's clearly obvious where his loyalties lie

Or any other thread. He is banned from here previously and on gersnet as Frankie aluded too earlier.

Fuck spangles and all who have been up him :P

why is spangles still allowed to post in this thread ffs. It's clearly obvious where his loyalties lie

cos uber spanners like yoursel coudny join hauns at a Mason's wedding, or add up 2+2 and get 5, there again.. abacus.gif:lol::uk:(tu)

Why are people still getting their hopes up? The takeover's never gonna happen. :craphead:

And if it does we can wave good bye to Ibrox and Murray Park and say hello to Broadwood and Toryglen Football Centre :craphead: