Sign in to follow this  
Muff

The official "Takeover Completed" thread

We have the spine of a great team

add in dorrans , another centre half and a quality striker with pace to play off jelavic and I'll be delighted

You can forget Graham Dorrans, not going to happen!

It might be agreed today and they might be ironing out the finer details but I don't think it will be completed today.

Ellis ad Murray are meeting now and the chances are thy will be a several hour meeting. Do people really think it can be completed, all the money which needs to move around happen and it be announced to the stock exchange before the close of trade today?

I doubt it.

you'll need to give us more than that !

Nah, he doesn't.

He only gave admin his sources the first time, he got slagged left right and centre, but look what happened.

It might be agreed today and they might be ironing out the finer details but I don't think it will be completed today.

Ellis ad Murray are meeting now and the chances are thy will be a several hour meeting. Do people really think it can be completed, all the money which needs to move around happen and it be announced to the stock exchange before the close of trade today?

I doubt it.

No chance it will be complete today.

They may very well shake it on today/tonight over a meal and a few bottles of wine, but by the time the paperwork and funds etc transfered ... it could be weeks, maybe months? I'm no financial expert, but things don't just happen overnight.