***The Official Bursaspor vs. Rangers Thread***

Muff

I thought he was a "fuckin' dinosaur" but ? Changed your tune fast.

he can be both you know

everyone is having a go at martyboy, would they be having a go if we were cuffed 4-1 again like last season

one goal every 2 games in the champions league is fucking awful, even eck managed a better ratio than that with his even worse financial position

we had to win against man united, and sat 5-4-1 for 90 mins

we were miles on top tonight against a shockingly piss poor champions league side, and decided to sit back and not try for the killer second goal

Great gameplan from the fucking dinosaur again.

Shocking.

Just another point to raise

Other than the second half performance and their

Goal

Our boys did ok considering they did

Not have to

Decidedly win

Even though a win would have helped our seedings in the Europa

Cup

Lastly

And finally

NO TIMS IN EUROPE

he can be both you know

everyone is having a go at martyboy, would they be having a go if we were cuffed 4-1 again like last season

one goal every 2 games in the champions league is fucking awful, even eck managed a better ratio than that with his even worse financial position

we were miles on top tonight against a shockingly piss poor champions league side, and decided to sit back and not try for the killer second goal

Probably, every cunt is sick of him saying the same shite every week.

he can be both you know

one goal every 2 games in the champions league is fucking awful, even eck managed a better ratio than th

at with his even worse financial position

(tu) ppl are just scared to say anything against Walter.

Walter's got 6 months left. I'd say the dinosaur remarks aren't out of order but if he wins the league and leaves on that high note he'll be leaving our club in a good position.

he will yes

but the last 16 was beckoning this season, and was blown by poor tactics and mentality

apart from the old firm game, every week we have been fucking awful in all fairness

can you think of an SPL game that we dominated for the majority of the game?

we beat celtic earlier on in the season and he was still having a go.

apart from the old firm game, every week we have been fucking awful in all fairness

can you think of an SPL game that we dominated for the majority of the game?

What ? I'm not arguing that we've been outstanding, I'm arguing about the level of abuse he gives to a guy that's done so much for us, its fair enough giving him criticism when he deserves it, but to start abusing him in the way he does is bang out of order.

I think Aberdeen got approx 4 touches of the ball in the entire 90 minutes at Ibrox.

okay so 1 game, (didnt see any of that game ya bassa :P )

scottish football, like bursaspor, is fucking awful, yet it seems like we are scared to have a go

we allow teams to play us off the park, and kick us off the park if that doesnt work

he will yes

but the last 16 was beckoning this season, and was blown by poor tactics and mentality

Personally, I don't think we blew it. We outplayed our ability against Man U away and Valencia at home, and there won't be many managers (none in our price bracket) who could have got us through that group.

What ? I'm not arguing that we've been outstanding, I'm arguing about the level of abuse he gives to a guy that's done so much for us, its fair enough giving him criticism when he deserves it, but to start abusing him in the way he does is bang out of order.

check smiths overall record in the champions league considering the money he has spent

Probably, every cunt is sick of him saying the same shite every week.

Is it any wonder when were playing the same shite every week . That was rank rotten second half tonight , we have every right to moan and complain . I'm not expecting us to win the cl , or beat man u or Valencia . But I expect far better than that tonight !!

Personally, I don't think we blew it. We outplayed our ability against Man U away and Valencia at home, and there won't be many managers (none in our price bracket) who could have got us through that group.

yes we done well against them in they games

but the facst are this, we needed to beat man united at ibrox, europa league was confirmed, last 16 needed a win at home against man united,

yet did we have a go against a defence that west fucking ham ripped apart, nope

tonight we coasted that first half, was good to watch (when my stream worked) and what did we do second half, sat back and defended against a team we played off the park

check smiths overall record in the champions league considering the money he has spent

Right, I'll get right on that, but I'm pretty sure I want be branding him a "dinosaur" or anything as ignorant as that for not getting better results in Europe.

Is it any wonder when were playing the same shite every week . That was rank rotten second half tonight , we have every right to moan and complain . I'm not expecting us to win the cl , or beat man u or Valencia . But I expect far better than that tonight !!

Where did I say we don't ?