***The Official Bursaspor vs. Rangers Thread***

Muff

Yet we've scored a pretty good number of goals in the league this season and are top on merit. Its our defence that's been the problem in the SPL!

aye but how many times have we came from behind mate, and how many times have we relied on the opponents giving us something

im not expecting us to romp everygame with 70% of the ball, but when you ARE better than the opponents, we shouldnt respect them as much as we did

tonight we went from playing that mob off the park, to thinking it was man united and valencia combined

why did we chuck it after half time?

The most disapointing thing is we didnt create any real chances in the second half

and we took players off and let them back into it .

Why when we havent played since man utd did we need to take players off cant be tired ?

Especially our best players with pace miller and naismith

You do this when the game is in the bag not at 1-0 nil !!!

It worries that if ally gets the job he isnt going to be learning bad habits because he will end up like walter

Its getting to the stage i,d rather see us doing a kevin keegan type team scoring 4 but letting in 4

because its getting boring to watch as soon as the ball gets to the striker he is playing it backwards immediately

yes we done well against them in they games

but the facst are this, we needed to beat man united at ibrox, europa league was confirmed, last 16 needed a win at home against man united,

yet did we have a go against a defence that west fucking ham ripped apart, nope

tonight we coasted that first half, was good to watch (when my stream worked) and what did we do second half, sat back and defended against a team we played off the park

Fair do's I won't actually dispute that. But you'll have a hard time watching the EL if you want us to attack in these sort of games because it won't happen. I doubt Coisty will deviate from the system much either unless he gets a pot of cash to spend.

Right, I'll get right on that, but I'm pretty sure I want be branding him a "dinosaur" or anything as ignorant as that for not getting better results in Europe.

maybe not a dinosaur, but after how many attempts at the champions league smith still hasnt got near getting out the group stages till after xmas

we sit deeper and deeper as the games go on, till a point where a mistake, like whittakers tonight, results in a shot from point blank range

i know we arent the fastest because weir is at the back, but then you have to ask why we have a 41 year old at the back for champions league games?

maybe not a dinosaur, but after how many attempts at the champions league smith still hasnt got near getting out the group stages till after xmas

we sit deeper and deeper as the games go on, till a point where a mistake, like whittakers tonight, results in a shot from point blank range

i know we arent the fastest because weir is at the back, but then you have to ask why we have a 41 year old at the back for champions league games?

I'm not understanding why you keep bringing up the champions league, are you trying to convince me that, overall in the champions league, Walters been poor ? I already know that, or are you bringing up how poor he's been to try and justify the abuse he gets on here off martybhoy ?

I think you're giving other teams a bit too much credit saying that we've relied on them giving us something. And you're certainly not giving our winning mentality any credit!

there have been many games this season that we have benefitted from mistakes, too many for my liking

killie away

tims away

hamilton away

sheep away

united at home

off the top of my head

hibs at home

caley thistle at home

2 teams that came to ibrox and didnt make a glaring mistake, and its no surprise that we got thumped in 1 game and drew the other

As for tonight, I do not know what happened after half time. We just couldn't pass the pal. It was very disapointing to see guys like Davis go from having a good solid game, to looking lost and uninspired.

to me it looked like we went out to get the lead, then when we got to half time with ease, smith then wanted to defend it, and you have to ask why when we were playing them off the park

(tu) ppl are just scared to say anything against Walter.

You are entitled to hold your views on Walter.

Just as I am entitled to hold the view that anyone who doesn't appreciate Walter as a legend (and in the top two managers we have ever had) is ever so slightly dodgy.

You are entitled to hold your views on Walter.

Just as I am entitled to hold the view that anyone who doesn't appreciate Walter as a legend (and in the top two managers we have ever had) is ever so slightly dodgy.

I've already said I think he's a legend but fuck me his European tactics are brutal and his negative tactics are horrible. I hope to Fuk mccoist changes it when he takes over.