Rangers in for David Goodwillie

Davie2909

On the subject of finances, Kyle Lafferty cost more than the whole Celtic team that beat us on the 2nd.

Didn't expect that!

But i bet over the course of a year they cost celtic much more in terms of wages then lafferty's wages and transfer fee combined ;)

Exactly. He wasn't doing the business there, so we moved to midfield where he has been superb.

I agree, he is naturally a striker, but why would we play him there when he's doing so well in the midfield?

:lol: Yes he was, maybe not for us, but Killie he was, he has also been superb in midfield but ive already stated he can play anywhere almost so its no surprise, hes some player. In fact i dont remember him playing striker or centre forward for us for a prolonged period of time at all. Any time ive seen him up front, he scores or at leats contributes to the game.

(tu)

Celtic would only sign Goodwillie as a pathetic attempt of oneupmanship. They're making a total arse of themselves and the feel it would be a good way to claw back some of theyre nob existent dignity!

Its the Celtic way, if Goodwillie had any dignity he would tell them to gtf. A public knockback would suit me, then declare his love of the Rangers.

:lol: Yes he was, maybe not for us, but Killie he was, he has also been superb in midfield but ive already stated he can play anywhere almost so its no surprise, hes some player. In fact i dont remember him playing striker or centre forward for us for a prolonged period of time at all. Any time ive seen him up front, he scores or at leats contributes to the game.

(tu)

I think its best to describe him as a free role player. Just let him wander about and he will find the space and create chances and score goals a bit like what VDV does for tottenham

Am fat but a dont play rugby haha.

Just dont rate him as good enough for The Rangers. He would make decent back up but its not back up we need, goin by most of our performances this season, it's players better than what we already have.

Heard 20 minutes ago that Goodwillie is Blackpool bound.

Heard just now your a complete wank (tu) honestly whenever a have seen you post its just pure rancid shyt that a timothy would post...Aways negative and aways pure bollocks with nothing to back it up so away take a fuck to yersel timmy (tu)

If Goodwillie does move somewhere else then Smith better have another player in the pipeline.

I'll be gutted if we miss out on him.

Agree mate, even if miller stays i want him in this window, i feel he may be to hard to get in the summer.

I disagree, totally.

(tu)

People get their knickers in a twist when we are linked with a player, then day's later, the bheggars are.

Agents who's players are linked with one of The Rangers or celtc, then offer them to the other team, and vice-versa.

IF celtc are after Goodwillie, then I wouldn't be suprised. We've made contact, I wouldn't be suprised if his agent contacted celtc, plus, he's one of the best younger players in Scotland.

Why wouldn't they be interested, they need a striker aswell.

People get their knickers in a twist when we are linked with a player, then day's later, the bheggars are.

Agents who's players are linked with one of The Rangers or celtc, then offer them to the other team, and vice-versa.

IF celtc are after Goodwillie, then I wouldn't be suprised. We've made contact, I wouldn't be suprised if his agent contacted celtc, plus, he's one of the best younger players in Scotland.

Why wouldn't they be interested, they need a striker aswell.

I agree but i still think they would sign someone so we couldnt.