Rangers in for David Goodwillie

Davie2909

Goodwillie and david robertson have been interviewed by police in relation to a sexual assault at a house part in armadale on the 2nd of january. Stv news.

It's okay.

It was me and David Robertson, so David Goodwillie will get off scot-free.

Goodwillie and david robertson have been interviewed by police in relation to a sexual assault at a house part in armadale on the 2nd of january. Stv news.

Nothing like a good scandal to push a transfer along........

Guest SandyWATP

It's ridiculous that they are allowed to reveal the players names, and not the woman making the claims.

Ith's ridiculous that they are allowed to reveal the players names, and not the woman making the claims.

Totally agree. If the lassy was sexually assaulted then obviously its terrible and the scumbags that did it are hopefully caught and face the consequences, but then again, how many times have wee seen false rape claims from women as soon as they realise a footballer is involved.

Does anyone actually believe footballer rape stories anymore? 99.99999999% of them are thrown out

That's bcos they are usually all attention seeking lies. I generally as a rule of thumb don't believe the stories until they're convicted

Does anyone actually believe footballer rape stories anymore? 99.99999999% of them are thrown out

(tu)

Most girls who cry rape drop their skants because its a footballer. They then feel guilty so claim it was rape.

Alot of women who maybe have been raped by football players will not be believed.

From the top of my head accused players have been

Shagger, ashley cole, Ronaldo, wellbeck, keiron richardson and thats 5 who were never even charged,

Stupid sluts

(tu)

Most girls who cry rape drop their skants because its a footballer. They then feel guilty so claim it was rape.

Alot of women who maybe have been raped by football players will not be believed.

From the top of my head accused players have been

Shagger, ashley cole, Ronaldo, wellbeck, keiron richardson and thats 5 who were never even charged,

Stupid sluts

Robin Van Persie and Jonny Evans too IIRC?

Big Basshunter is the latest to face charges when 2 daft wee lassies realised he wasn't that interested in them and had just been messing around with them. Then there was the N-Dubz drummer that got convicted because he was grabbing 2 girls arses... they only decided he'd assaulted them when they didn't get into the after party of course. Obviously they're not footballers but it's the same story, girls throw themselves at these guys and then when they realise the guys aren't interested or were only looking for a quick jolly suddenly it wasn't consensual, bollocks, and they do nothing to help genuine victims.

It was in Armadale, birds there will shag for you the price of a kebab. Its the kind of place that pro footballers would be getting fucking hounded. What probably happened is the bird was pished, shagged them, then realised they were professional footballers and seen Goodwillies face in the papers because hes been linked with us and now shes claiming sexual assault.

I know its a shocking thing too say, but i cant think of anytime one of these claims lead to a conviction. Obviouly if its true, its fucking shocking, the cunts who done, whether it was the two mentioned or not, deserve to have their balls chopped off, but innocent until proven guilty.

Bristol city are in for him now.

BRISTOL CITY are set to fight Rangers for Dundee United striker David Goodwillie.

SunSport can reveal City boss Keith Millen was at Tannadice to see the Scotland hitman net in Wednesday night's 2-0 victory over Motherwell.

And he's now poised to table an offer for Goodwillie after Rangers failed in a £600,000 bid for the player last Friday.

Ibrox manager Walter Smith is hoping to get the £1million-plus Gers will bank from the Scottish Cup home fifth round tie against Celtic.

If he does he will use it in a determined bid to finally get long-term target Goodwillie.

Millen badly wants to revive City's Championship play-off hopes and give his team a lift after an FA Cup hammering by Sheffield Wednesday.

United chairman Stephen Thompson will only enter into serious negotiations for his prize asset once a minimum £1million is offered.

He's also seeking add-ons of a potential £500,000 for Goodwillie, who has 18 months left on his contract.

Other clubs tracking the 21-year-old include Kaiserslautern, Swansea City and Blackpool.

The Bundesliga side's sporting director was at United's games against Hibs and Aberdeen.

Meanwhile, United boss Peter Houston is keeping tabs on Brechin City's free-scoring striker Rory McAllister, 23, who has hit 14 goals this season.

The ex-Caley Thistle kid netted 26 goals last season to win SunSport's Golden Boot.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3351166/Bristol-in-swoop-to-net-Goodie.html#ixzz1B42Q7o5J

I don't know why we would want this distinctnly average thug in our squad. Some folk need to get a grip, this lad, without doubt thinks he's the muts nuts.He is alright as a footballer, no more, no less. Kenny Miller for me everytime. Proven, does the job aint no wee upstart like this pube. He's a thug ffs stay well clear please. As ive heard things Miller is integral to the team spirit, this cock would have the opposite effect, no one likes him.not heard from anyone, absolutley no one, be it this forum or elsewhere that this kid is a nice chap. Only the opposite. Get him to fuck.