Rangers in for David Goodwillie

Davie2909

If anyone had any brains at all they wouldnt give him hassle unless they want knocked out :lol: Hes doing what every other fuckin scottish person does late teens early twenties which is go oot get mwi get yer hole and ge in a wee scrap. People grow out of it he will too but FFS jst because hes a footballer is pish we dont know its not him gettin hassled aw the time.

If anyone had any brains at all they wouldnt give him hassle unless they want knocked out :lol: Hes doing what every other fuckin scottish person does late teens early twenties which is go oot get mwi get yer hole and ge in a wee scrap. People grow out of it he will too but FFS jst because hes a footballer is pish we dont know its not him gettin hassled aw the time.

he's menat to be a professional footballer, not a professional arse.

not everyone goes out looking for fights.

hes got a golden opportunity to make something of his life. frankly i cant grasp why people with this chance even drink.

do you think carl lewis or jessica ennis or usane bolt get mwi.

not everyone goes out looking for fights.

hes got a golden opportunity to make something of his life. frankly i cant grasp why people with this chance even drink.

do you think carl lewis or jessica ennis or usane bolt get mwi.

Probably when they arent training but if goodwillie has a couple of days off why cant he have a booze if he has a day or two to sleep and recover ? a night out or two every month isnt going to alter your performance on the pitch.

fucking incredible stuff. these people dont even go to the pictures because it fucks up there posture and he thinks they get mwi when they arent training.

didnt mean they would get mwi but they prob have a few drinks fs. show me where it says tey dont go to the pics because it fucks up their posture ? or is that just what u think ?. And usain bolt even said before a race he eats chiken nuggets and that kinda shit so why wouldnt he have a few drinks when hes not training ?

fucking incredible stuff. these people dont even go to the pictures because it fucks up there posture and he thinks they get mwi when they arent training.

What eating you GS. You've got a lot of anger in you all the time.

I should have explained myself a bit better but the :lol: was a sign it was a bit tongue in cheek. I was joking about Bolt as when asked if he has a special diet he replied he eats mc chicken nuggets. He eats alot of pish so get mwi wouldn't be so unbelievable.

You need to chill out mate. You've got a shit load of hostility!

I should have explained myself a bit better but the :lol: was a sign it was a bit tongue in cheek. I was joking about Bolt as when asked if he has a special diet he replied he eats mc chicken nuggets. He eats alot of pish so get mwi wouldn't be so unbelievable.

of course , why didn't I realise that . Because he enjoys the occasional chicken nugget , he must also drink whenever he gets the opportunity .

That really is a ridiculous claim . How can the two even remotely be linked .

of course , why didn't I realise that . Because he enjoys the occasional chicken nugget , he must also drink whenever he gets the opportunity .

To be fair, I'd need to be pished out my tree before I'd eat a chicken McNugget.

where has anyone said he drinks whenever he gets the oppertunity ? <cr>doh Was just saying its not unbelieveable to think he has a drink when he isnt training

yeah i bet he just lives on big macs.

Probably when they arent training but if goodwillie has a couple of days off why cant he have a booze if he has a day or two to sleep and recover ? a night out or two every month isnt going to alter your performance on the pitch.

Rubbish - the effects of alcohol on muscle recovery can take over a week to resovle - that's well established these days. No professional athlete should be getting pissed during the season at all - couple of drinks if you haven't got a match the next day is prob ok, but anything more than that IS going to affect your performance, especially as you get older.

yeah i bet he just lives on big macs.

You still don't get it do you?

It wasn't a serious comment but your still hostile with your sarcasm.

I can never understand why people take pleasure in jumping down other peoples throats online. It's like the the comments people make at the bottom of a YouTube clip. "why did you upload that? That's shite!! Man your a <insert your abuse here>. Bored trying to explain myself now. Waste of time I'll never get back!

I can never understand why people take easure in jumping down other peoples throats online. It's like the the comments people make at the bottom of a YouTube clip. "why did you upload that? That's shite!! Man your a

<insert your anuse here>. Bored trying to explain myself now. Waste of time I'll never get back!

Chill winston !

I can never understand why people take pleasure in jumping down other peoples throats online. It's like the the comments people make at the bottom of a YouTube clip. "why did you upload that? That's shite!! Man your a <insert your abuse here>. Bored trying to explain myself now. Waste of time I'll never get back!

well thats fine but i have a few seconds spare to challenge the concept that its ok for profesional athletes to get mwi.

Chill winston !

Very chilled mate!

Are you Gunslingers lapdug or some thing as your always at his back making noise.

And gunslinger the idea of an athelete getting mwi goes against the term athlete so why you took my light hearted suggestion as gospel by me is as ridculous as this tedious discussion.

Very chilled mate!

Are you Gunslingers lapdug or some thing as your always at his back making noise.

And gunslinger the idea of an athelete getting mwi goes against the term athlete so why you took my light hearted suggestion as gospel by me is as ridculous as this tedious

discussion.

I resent that allogation wholehartedly . In fact I'm almost certain this is the first time I've agreed with gurnslipper on anything .

Anyway , any word if goodwillie is starting for utd today ?