Rangers & Bursaspor agree fee for Kenny Miller

tbh i would say nobody is worth 40 grand a week but nowadays distinctly average players are on 50+ grand a week.

i mean gareth barry who is no better than average is on about 120 grand a week im sure

The premierships players are vastly over valued! I mean:

Lasana diarra - roughly 12m toarsenal & portsmouth,16-20m to real

Gary cahill - bolton are suposedly after 15+m

Carlton cole - west ham value him at 10-15m

Ryan shawcross - stoke value him at 10m+

Joleen lescott - 20m to man city. Really?

The list goes on!

All because its the "best league in the world"

Imo the spanish league is the best in the world

Dont believe a single word the sun says anymore after the "boyd was close to joining them" story in the summer & trying to claim it was 100% true,even after boyd denied it.

It may have been slightly exaggerated but there was truth to that story.

The list goes on!

Getting slightly off topic but the Bundesliga is technically the best league in Europe IMO despite not being the most popular or fashionable. Best run, best attendances, most competitive, great stadiums and cheap to attend matches.

The list goes on!

I agree the EPL players are digustingly overpriced and overpaid. All five of the above would have been worth a tenth of the current value a decade ago.

Funny though that Charlie Adam, after a good season and a half, is only worth £2.5m according to the bids made.

I would prefer he went to Fiorentina for a crack in europe as apposed to sitting on the bench at Brum. Will be interesting to watch a scotsmen play in Serie A. Its been a while

40k a week isnt that much when you consider the transfer fee involved, am sure if they were having to pay more for the actual transfer he wouldnt get 40k a week.

Was there really? I'm sure there was a bit of uproar due to that story.

There was a massive uproar. But as your remember, the journalist that wrote the article stuck to his guns, and rightly so. I take my hat off to the people on here that did their research on the topic.

Getting slightly off topic but the Bundesliga is technically the best league in Europe IMO despite not being the most popular or fashionable. Best run, best attendances, most competitive, great stadiums and cheap to attend matches.

Completely agree.

Why is everybody chuffed at this deal? 700k is a crap bit of buisness. We aren't gonna get goodwillie for that, it really wouldn't suprise me if he isn't replaced with that kind of fee only reducing our tiny squad further. I mean ffs that lad I've never heard of before that celtic just signed, notts forest are demanding 500k to let him go early, yet kenny, in the form of his life, player of the season so far, no1 striker for his country and 3rd in the race for the golden boot is only worth a measly 200k more? Very frustrated.

looks like he's gone.

"Fiorentina sporting director Pantaleo Corvino has agreed terms with Scottish striker Kenny Miller (31), who is set to leave Glasgow Rangers in a few days. In the meantime, the Italian club could soon decide to pursue Brescia attacking midfielder Alessandro Diamanti (27)."

Fiorentina, deal with Miller

looks like he's gone.

"Fiorentina sporting director Pantaleo Corvino has agreed terms with Scottish striker Kenny Miller (31), who is set to leave Glasgow Rangers in a few days. In the meantime, the Italian club could soon decide to pursue Brescia attacking midfielder Alessandro Diamanti (27)."

Fiorentina, deal with Miller

Published Sunday; so Eck was wasting his time yesterday!