Rangers & Bursaspor agree fee for Kenny Miller

Not sure if Keane will move there - did Peter Grunt not say the other day that he doesn't want to leave London?

Anyway, if they do sign Keane, then Miller won't be going to Birmingham.

Can see Miller staying at Rangers, until the summer at the least.

I honestly think Miller will be here til the summer now, and im not delighted by that. However, if what's been reported is true i.e. that he begged Walter for a starting berth on Saturday, then I think we can only profit from it.

IF he's desperate to play then he will know he'll be under scrutiny by us and any potential suitors, and hopefully he'll run his nuts off.

I personally want him gone now and I would like the much more profitable asset, Goodwillie in, but my priority is three points tomorrow and he can help there.

right before a start here I don't know if there's any truth in this whatsoever and may sound like a bit of a long story but don't shoot the messenger this is just what iv'e been told.

My mum's boyfriend has just come in from work and his mate text him saying miller has signed a 2 year deal, his best mate is a very good mate of stevie naismiths. that's what Iv'e just been told and thought I would put it up to see if anyone else has heard anything about this.

right before a start here I don't know if there's any truth in this whatsoever and may sound like a bit of a long story but don't shoot the messenger this is just what iv'e been told.

My mum's boyfriend has just come in from work and his mate text him saying miller has signed a 2 year deal, his best mate is a very good mate of stevie naismiths. that's what Iv'e just been told and thought I would put it up to see if anyone else has heard anything about this.

2 year deal with whom?

Just to clarify mate, your buddy reckons Miller has decided against leaving and signed a 2 year extension to his current Rangers contract? Quite frankly I find that ridiculous.

Find it ridiculous if you want mate, like I said I was just putting it there to see if anyone else had heard anything.

What now for Miller?

Kinda what I was thinking, but also was thinking Eck is a right muppet taking a punt on this burleywulkin finger shootin arsepiece. Oan ye go Keane two goals from open play by the end of Birmingham's season whit a laugh. They'll still try to get Kenny because their owner Kim Song Boil in the bag Puppy has dosh to burn. Surprised they huvnae gone fer Goodwillie an aw. Fekin Birmingham: shit toon, shit team.

Cant understand this at all. What do you think the lightnin quick tattie muncher is on at Spurs? £50 or £60 or 70k a week?

Cant see him taking a drop in dosh to move to Birmingham so I would imagine they will offer him roughly the same and then add the £6m tranfer fee to that. Its a lot of money to fork out.

So what the hell are they offering Miller?

Cant understand this at all. What do you think the lightnin quick tattie muncher is on at Spurs? £50 or £60 or 70k a week?

Cant see him taking a drop in dosh to move to Birmingham so I would imagine they will offer him roughly the same and then add the £6m tranfer fee to that. Its a lot of money to fork out.

So what the hell are they offering Miller?

spurs will be giving a huge wedge to go though...and no doubt our Arry will be taking his cut :)