Rangers & Bursaspor agree fee for Kenny Miller

spurs will be giving a huge wedge to go though...and no doubt our Arry will be taking his cut :)

Oh yeah, I forgot all about 'Arry and his underhand dealings.

Seriously though, If Birmingham had offered Miller £40k a week he'd have signed by now but instead, they're going to spend megabucks on the muncher.

Strange!

right before a start here I don't know if there's any truth in this whatsoever and may sound like a bit of a long story but don't shoot the messenger this is just what iv'e been told.

My mum's boyfriend has just come in from work and his mate text him saying miller has signed a 2 year deal, his best mate is a very good mate of stevie naismiths. that's what Iv'e just been told and thought I would put it up to see if anyone else has heard anything about this.

Skin this man alive, burn him at the stake and electrocute him and throw away the key! I'll pull the lever myself!

Rumours! :angry:

RABBLE! RABBLE! RABBLE!

;)

Cheers for sharing.

Birmingham will withdraw from the deal if they can secure Keane, Meaning he only has 2 choices...stay at us or move to Italy.

don't think the Italians want him anymore,it's bursa who are trying to sign him say the sun.

Why would he go there just for the money? iIdon't think he's that desperate for money so why the fuck would he go there.

KENNY MILLER is preparing to open signing talks with Bursaspor - after an emotional farewell to Rangers fans today.

Gers' Champions League rivals last night confirmed their interest in the Scotland striker.

And SunSport can reveal Miller is now poised to start negotiations with the Turkish champs tomorrow - less than 24 hours after his potential Ibrox goodbye.

Bursaspor are ready to blow the rest of the bidders out the water with a staggering £50,000-a-week deal over two-and-a-half years.

Miller has been included in the squad to face Hamilton today.

But it's shaping up to be the 31-year-old's last Rangers appearance as Bursaspor prepare to table a megabucks offer amounting to £7.5million.

Boss Ertugrul Saglam said last night: "We know all about the quality of a player like Kenny Miller. It's that type of player we are looking to sign.

"We need someone like him who not only scores goals, but contributes to the team as well.

"We want to get the transfer sorted out as quickly as possible."

Birmingham City and Fiorentina look to have given up hope of landing Miller, who is out of contract at the end of the season. It looked as though he would be heading to Italy but the Serie A side have now made Bolton's Johan Elmander their No1 target on a summer Bosman.

SunSport understands Miller was not keen on a move to the Midlands.

And Brum boss Alex McLeish last night had a £6million bid accepted for Spurs' Robbie Keane.

Gers boss Walter Smith admitted: "We'd like an end to the matter, we want to know one way or another what will happen.

"But having said that, we have another two weeks in the transfer window - so you can never say it is going to come to an end unless the player or the clubs says it is coming to an end."

Smith cannot move to strengthen his squad until he sells. The gaffer - who could start Miller against Accies - insisted: "I've not said Kenny would never play for Rangers again.

"What I have said is that it is an awkward situation for everybody to handle. I left him out against Kilmarnock because, with all the stuff that was going on, it would've been a circus."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3353069/Kenny-set-to-talk-Turkey.html#ixzz1B3dAR0VH

If Bimingham sign keane then miller is not going to Birmingham,so it's some European team,but surely he will not go to a team like bursa who are no in Europe?

And the Italians they aren't trying to sign him anymore i don't think they are anyway?

Realistically the only team he's going to get european games is us! He's not really European comp quality, maybe for us and our one man style, but not many others. If I'm to believe the suggestions that he's in for his last pay packet, then he will be off to turkey.

Im probably going to get fucking slaughtered for this, and i know people are tired of these "i heard this from a mate" rumours, but the Bursapsor thing could well be what Kenny was waiting for judging by what someone told me a few days ago.

The guy told me that Kenny is looking for one massive last paycheck before he retires, he doesnt care who and where he goes, but he wants to make as much as he can in his last few years.

I dont know how reliable the guy is, i had dismissed it as bullshit but if he goes to Bursapsor, looks like it might not be as farfetched as i thought.

Take wht you want from that, just sharing what i heard. Like i said, i didnt believe it but there could be something to it.

thats what i want to know too. if thet're giving him £50grand a week, then they might pay us over the odds too. surely kenny cant knock that back

He could really,but if you are greedy you will take it. the money might be hard to knock back,but it is going to be hard for him over there,he'll need to learn the language etc. and if you play 2 or 3 bad games in a row they go nuts.

Im probably going to get fucking slaughtered for this, and i know people are tired of these "i heard this from a mate" rumours, but the Bursapsor thing could well be what Kenny was waiting for judging by what someone told me a few days ago.

The guy told me that Kenny is looking for one massive last paycheck before he retires, he doesnt care who and where he goes, but he wants to make as much as he can in his last few years.

I dont know how reliable the guy is, i had dismissed it as bullshit but if he goes to Bursapsor, looks like it might not be as farfetched as i thought.

Take wht you want from that, just sharing what i heard. Like i said, i didnt believe it but there could be something to it.

well tell us who 'the guy' or the 'source' is and we can make up our own mind

Oh yeah, I forgot all about 'Arry and his underhand dealings.

Seriously though, If Birmingham had offered Miller £40k a week he'd have signed by now but instead, they're going to spend megabucks on the muncher.

Strange!

they obviously must think keane is a better player? and every time i saw him play for spurs before he went to liverpool and celtic he is.

He could really,but if you are greedy you will take it. the money might be hard to knock back,but it is going to be hard for him over there,he'll need to learn the language etc. and if you play 2 or 3 bad games in a row they go nuts.

just think of the wonga he'll save on fake tan and sun beds, that might be harder to knock back than the 50grand a week

well tell us who 'the guy' or the 'source' is and we can make up our own mind

Wouldnt say he is a "source", a mate of mine, hes someone who works beside a friend of Kennys apparently. He had mentioned him a few times before the transfer saga, but hes not a big football fan so he never really cared too much. I cant see him making something like this.

Im just sharing btw, not saying its fact or its definite.

I dont like adding to the confusion, but it seemed relevant to the latest news, but ultimately, who knows what to believe these days? Gers fans get spoonfed so much bullshit from everywhere.