Rangers & Bursaspor agree fee for Kenny Miller

Dont see the point in posting clips like these. You're never going to see a shite one

Thats not the point that video shows hes quick powerful good with the ball at his feet and a decent finisher

Sky Sports News have him signing for Bursaspor. I doubt he will play tonight now.

If we don't win tonight and Miller isn't playing, I think I'll give the board a miss tonight.

It'll be a Miller love fest/Panic merchant central.

If we don't win tonight and Miller isn't playing, I think I'll give the board a miss tonight.

It'll be a Miller love fest/Panic merchant central.

There is no excuse for us not to beat what is essentially a first division team at home. We will win, probably without Miller and we will welcome whoever Walter has lined up for his replacement with open arms mate. Good Luck to Kenny btw, hope he doesnt waste all that money hes going to make in the next 2 to 3 years!

:)(tu)

There is no excuse for us not to beat what is essentially a first division team at home. We will win, probably without Miller and we will welcome whoever Walter has lined up for his replacement with open arms mate. Good Luck to Kenny btw, hope he doesnt waste all that money hes going to make in the next 2 to 3 years!

:)(tu)

umm sure

Money grabbing bastard!

Can't really blame him if he does end up in Turkey tbh.

He's not a Rangers man, don't know what we offered him contract wise, the future of our club is still up in the air, manager set to leave at the end of the season, more players to leave... ?

The chance to join a very competative league, warm climate and make himself £50k a week...

He's not a Rangers man, don't know what we offered him contract wise, the future of our club is still up in the air, manager set to leave at the end of the season, more players to leave... ?

The chance to join a very competative league, warm climate and make himself £50k a week...

Shit club with no history

Like Boyd he's just a mercenary with no ambition beyond ££££££££

If another club comes in and offers him more money to play in the arse of nowhere he would be off there in a flash.

Still I am glad he is leaving this window. Maybe we can get a replacement in?

You could've at least justified him joining Birmingham or Fiorentina as a step up (in league) but joining a team who picked up 1 point in the Champions League and who have no history beyond 12 months ago? Fuck you Miller you greedy bastard

This.