Sign in to follow this  

Rangers & Bursaspor agree fee for Kenny Miller

No dout about it in the past hes done some fucing stupid shit but nothin recently i dont think. If he comes and walter has a chat with him then who knows.

Walter won't be here past this season. I don't see McCoist wanting a type of player like him in his dressing room.

this transfer has finished %99 percent. I have written about this 2 weeks before some of you maybe remember my posts about bony wilfried and kenny miller.

kenny miller transfer can be said finished.

We are trying to transfer another striker ( my favourite -new drogba:D ) bony wilfried from sparta praha. ( 2,9 milyon euro transfer fee )

also on the other hand it has written at some national newspapers that kris boyd send message with his agent to bursaspor to transfer him.but not reliable newspapers.

the other targets are firstly bony , the secondly kris boyd.

Is English your first language?

Walter won't be here past this season. I don't see McCoist wanting a type of player like him in his dressing room.

well plymouths manager has said we have met the valuation we just need a player to leave(kenny) then the transfer can go ahead

Probably not but he seems to communicate in a clearer fashion than you....strange that....

The claws are out.

was wondering this too (tu)

My fucking GOD!! Bursa wear green and white hoops. Thats why. Did you'se not see us playing them?

Probably not but he seems to communicate in a clearer fashion than you....strange that....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The General rides again.

just thought i would post this up as it looks as though he is goind to be Kennys replacement.

Also the goal at 1.10 :drool:

Dont see the point in posting clips like these. You're never going to see a shite one

Wish this would hurry up.

If he is going then he is going and if he is staying then that's good but I would really like this deal to hurry the fuck up. :lol:

Dont see the point in posting clips like these. You're never going to see a shite one

Thats not the point that video shows hes quick powerful good with the ball at his feet and a decent finisher

Why dont you be a little clearer on that statement then?

My fucking GOD!! Bursa wear green and white hoops. Thats why. Did you'se not see us playing them?

Youve got your wires crossed.

Sky Sports News have him signing for Bursaspor. I doubt he will play tonight now.

If we don't win tonight and Miller isn't playing, I think I'll give the board a miss tonight.

It'll be a Miller love fest/Panic merchant central.

If we don't win tonight and Miller isn't playing, I think I'll give the board a miss tonight.

It'll be a Miller love fest/Panic merchant central.

There is no excuse for us not to beat what is essentially a first division team at home. We will win, probably without Miller and we will welcome whoever Walter has lined up for his replacement with open arms mate. Good Luck to Kenny btw, hope he doesnt waste all that money hes going to make in the next 2 to 3 years!

:)(tu)

I was talkin about the op of another kenny miller thread it got merged with this (tu)

There is no excuse for us not to beat what is essentially a first division team at home. We will win, probably without Miller and we will welcome whoever Walter has lined up for his replacement with open arms mate. Good Luck to Kenny btw, hope he doesnt waste all that money hes going to make in the next 2 to 3 years!

:)(tu)

umm sure

You could've at least justified him joining Birmingham or Fiorentina as a step up (in league) but joining a team who picked up 1 point in the Champions League and who have no history beyond 12 months ago? Fuck you Miller you greedy bastard

Money grabbing bastard!

Can't really blame him if he does end up in Turkey tbh.

He's not a Rangers man, don't know what we offered him contract wise, the future of our club is still up in the air, manager set to leave at the end of the season, more players to leave... ?

The chance to join a very competative league, warm climate and make himself £50k a week...