Rangers & Bursaspor agree fee for Kenny Miller

Thanks for everything Kenny. You have scored 58 goals in two and a half years, helped us win 2 SPL titles, helped us win a Scottish Cup, scored the winning goal in the CIS Cup final and scored 7 goals against the bheggars.

But we move on without you (tu)

The thing is, Kenny playing for us is like one of us playing for maybe hibs or hearts. I don't support hibs/hearts and therefore would have no issues about doing a bunk to turkey for my last payday, it's the same for Kenny. If he was a rangers man born and bred then it may have been a different story. Look at Naismith, boyds a bad example obviously but naisy showed it's not always about the money with modern players. I must admit I'll be sad to see him go, top spl goalscorer and a right thorn in the Celtic rearguard in OF games. But family is more important than football, if he feels it's the right decision for him/his family then he'll leave with my best wishes and a thanku for all his efforts.

The main thing is rangers are bigger than any one player, players will come and go but we are rangers and will carry on regardless (tu)

Will goodwillies stock or fee drop after the charges against him?

Maybe it's the ideal time to buy him, dutd take a risk in not punting him now as he may go to jail, the other side of the coin is if we buy him he could still go to jail and we lose out.

If we buy him at a reduced price and he's proven innocent its win win for us.

Wud Walter take that kind of gamble though?

bombay, the champers is chilling in the fridge

good riddance to bad rubbish

I'll fuckin drink to that mate!

I NEVER liked the wee c***,few mates have said but what about all the goals he has scored this season?

Well he gets paid £18k per week to score those fucking goals!,he should have worn the shirt for fuck all to fucking cleanse himself for the one he wore before!

bye bye it wont be a new experience wear that shirt!

Maybe it's the ideal time to buy him, dutd take a risk in not punting him now as he may go to jail, the other side of the coin is if we buy him he could still go to jail and we lose out.

Have I missed something. Is Goodwillie charge with anything serious enough to warrant a custodial sentence for a first offence.

I would doubt anyone goes near Goodwillie just now.

Hes no worthy to pull on our shirt!

buy elsewhere

Have I missed something. Is Goodwillie charge with anything serious enough to warrant a custodial sentence for a first offence.

I don't buy phapers but he's been charged with raping a lass in Armadale If my memory serves me

I'll fuckin drink to that mate!

I NEVER liked the wee c***,few mates have said but what about all the goals he has scored this season?

Well he gets paid £18k per week to score those fucking goals!,he should have worn the shirt for fuck all to fucking cleanse himself for the one he wore before!

bye bye it wont be a new experience wear that shirt!

derby county ??