***Official Gaming Deals & Bargains***

laudrupno1

Might pick it up payday then , love wrestling games but didn't like this years s vs r so currently without 1 :(

yeah as i say cheapest i seen it was in Game at the Fort on wed £27 brand new with 1000 bonus points and million dollar man bonus pack included (tu) I've enjoyed it so far and as i said looks like alot of things to unlock extra wrestlers etc (tu)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally think the WWE Allstars is 100 times better than the legends of Wrestlemania worth the £27 wouldnt pay £40+ but if u see it for a gd price id recomend it had a gd few days playin it so far (tu)

Well played with Resi5 im jealous lol im usually quite gd at Resi games but for sum reason im totally shit at this1 only about quarter of way thru and gave up,it be annoyin for urself thou if only1 achievement away from competing it.

Yeah i always buy Fifa even if its shit i gotta buy it lol but im luvin pes2011 not bought a pes game for a gd while so glad i got this one as im luvin it alot more than Fifa,was impressed with the players faces how close they look most of them and the fans singin Glasgow Rangers Champions brillant.

I buy Football Manager too but on the pc now used to buy it few yrs ago on xbox and Lma on Playstation a while back. (tu)

Might have to pic it up then it does look quite toor some people were playing it in hmv in Edinburgh last week but there was a que so didn't get a game at it.

Resi 5 is good really hard when you turn up the difficulty though every zombie can and usually will kill you. Its so frustrating to only have one achievement to get as well.

I've not personally bought a fifa for years 03 I think was the last one I paid for have a couple since then that the missus has picked up cheaply her brother works in game so get a lot of much better offers from that been known to get a few free games chucked in as well so can't argue with that.

I love the longs they sing in pes the famine song is brilliant how the sheep shagging bastards line got through the censors I will never know lol but it is brilliant though

Resi 5 was a massive let down IMO, especially when you look at how epic 4 was.

I tried it on the hardest difficulty. It was fucking solid.

I've never played resi 4 but heard its outstanding though just not been able to find a copy.

Resi 5 was the first one a had bought since code veronica x on the ps2 wasn't so keen on that though so wasn't sure whether to buy 5 but I had a go on my mates ps3 and loved it so I bought it I think its really good could be better though.

On the hardest difficulty I was using the unlimited rocket launcher and was still dying on most levels its so hard but I liked the challenge and eventually got the S rank on all the levels.

If your brave try Wesker on the hardest difficulty with sheva only having a cattle rod and you only having the first pistol that's a challenge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Steam have been doing some daily sales, not everything has been great but there has been some seriously reduced prices on games. I picked up Tropico 3 (dont like it that much) for a couple of quid and Test Drive Unlimited 2 (like it a lot!) for a fiver! GTA IV and the Episodes from Liberty City expansion is only £6.24!

Steam have been doing some daily sales, not everything has been great but there has been some seriously reduced prices on games. I picked up Tropico 3 (dont like it that much) for a couple of quid and Test Drive Unlimited 2 (like it a lot!) for a fiver! GTA IV and the Episodes from Liberty City expansion is only £6.24!

These sales are on fire !

• 4 weeks later...

Game are doing a brand new 250gb xbox for £169 or if you want it a bit cheaper, they are doing a Microsoft refurbed one for £150. I went for a refurbed one, which was like new in a brand new sealed box. You still get the years guarantee with it, so no real difference from the brand new one, except you save £20.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived