***Official Gaming Deals & Bargains***

laudrupno1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers mate I ended up playing Fallout 3 whilst it downloaded and got right into that finally :lol: I'll get a shot of Dishonored tonight and see what it's like then :)

Well done Fallout 3 is brilliant mate NV is better though Imo

Still haven't played Dishonored though yet looking forward to it so will save it for when the wee man isn't here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is fantastic price and saw they have Shadow of Mordor for £35. Do you know how reliable they are because I only ever order games from amazon, game or play.com and I'm always a bit cautious when it's somewhere I haven't used.

Yeah mate great price so soon and I've used them twice before no probs bit like ShopTo fast delivery too (tu)

That is fantastic price and saw they have Shadow of Mordor for £35. Do you know how reliable they are because I only ever order games from amazon, game or play.com and I'm always a bit cautious when it's somewhere I haven't used.

I bought shadow of mordor off them last week, ordered on the Tuesday came on the Wednesday, top class.

Buy any of them mate?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived