***Official Gaming Deals & Bargains***

laudrupno1

U know anybody thats got something from that site mate?

Yeah its a reliable site mate same ppl that run zavvi and I want one of those sites,My mate uses it alot and my sis got half her xmas pressies of them personally I have had afew Xbox games/Dvds with no probs (tu)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah its a reliable site mate same ppl that run zavvi and I want one of those sites,My mate uses it alot and my sis got half her xmas pressies of them personally I have had afew Xbox games/Dvds with no probs (tu)

Thats alot dude, think il start using it looks a good site (tu)

• 2 weeks later...

I go to the Game in The Fort alot,any1 else notice that they can have lets just say Duke Nukem for £17.99 brand new or for the same game 2nd hand trade in its £19.99 now wot the fuck is that about?No i dont want a brand new game at a lower price sir id rather pay u more for a 2nd hand scratched to fuck version of the game aye right :BELM: dont know if this is wot its like in other Game stores but theres lots a games brand new that are cheaper than traded in ones i dont get it :uk:

Wot is it brand new £3? :lol:

Probably will be I bet :lol:

I ordered it the other day and it got delivered yesterday. Kinda hoped it would get delivered on Wednesday though cos I was off work and had nothing to do all day then, yesterday I was busy all day and now I'm hungover so I don't wanna play it. :(:lol:

Lads any decent Xbox360's and kinect deals on the go or 3ds?

Looking at getting the wee man it for xmas, he had a normal ds but broke that so im thinking the 360 would be harder for the wee shite to break :lol:

Should be a gd few deals comin up soon with Xmas not too far away,I'll post if see any myself (tu)

If anyone wants a deal on Gears of War 3, take ANY 2 old Xbox 360 games down and trade them in, you'll get GOW3 for £29.99 and you also get 400 free MS points.

I'm going down tomorrow to get mine, taking Forza 2 and Fifa 07 down :D.

sounds gd deal where? as u never said (tu)

Archived