Sign in to follow this  
laudrupno1

***Official Gaming Deals & Bargains***

If anyone see's NBA 2k15 cheap anywhere give me a shout! Cheapest i've seen it is actually on the Xbox Store :lol:

edit: infact, just found it for £27 on ShopTo!

Just got WWE Hulkamania edition for 40quid (£11 after trade in). This is particularly good given that it comes with an exclusive Hulk Pop Vinyl figure which could be worth a bit in future. Wish I got two now!

Just got NBA Hulkamania edition for 40quid (£11 after trade in). This is particularly good given that it comes with an exclusive Hulk Pop Vinyl figure which could be worth a bit in future. Wish I got two now!

I think you have been robbed. Leg drops aren't allowed in basketball.

Just got NBA Hulkamania edition for 40quid (£11 after trade in). This is particularly good given that it comes with an exclusive Hulk Pop Vinyl figure which could be worth a bit in future. Wish I got two now!

Bit difference between NBA and WWE, lol. Was that instore aye? I quite fancy getting the special edition, Games website has it for £40 but it's sold out.

Bit difference between NBA and WWE, lol. Was that instore aye? I quite fancy getting the special edition, Games website has it for £40 but it's sold out.

:lol: :lol: Ahh fuck I got that NBA 2k15 the other day there too (fucking solid), thrown off by that '2k' haha. Yer, its sold out on website, I had to go through to the Fort to get it, its an absolute bargain when you think about it. Its selling on ebay for £70+. I wish I'd bought more!

Asda are doing 500gb Xbox One (no kinnect) for £249, bundled with Arkham Knight. If Arkham Knight isn't your cup of tea then CEX are currently offering £35 cash for it.

Edit: I should mention that it's an in-store offer only, as far I know.

Asda are doing 500gb Xbox One (no kinnect) for £249, bundled with Arkham Knight. If Arkham Knight isn't your cup of tea then CEX are currently offering £35 cash for it.

Edit: I should mention that it's an in-store offer only, as far I know.

£349 with the 1tb xbox one as well i think.

There's a game available free to download called fortnite. My two young lads have been playing and banging on about it for months. I've never really had much in common with them in terms of games. I gave in on Saturday and downloaded it. I've since moved my ps4 up to the bedroom just so I can continue to play when her soaps come on. It's bloody addictive ?

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Get him the Nintendo. 

I'd go with this. At this age he won't be hopping online to play CoD or whatever else with his friends. Another 3-4 years (maybe) until the next gen will be a thing, that's when it's best to opt for the PS4 or Xbox. Right now I imagine the Switch would keep him way more entertained. 

But if you're looking to get use of it yourself, playing a little Fallout, the Xbox is the way to go. 

dougie76 likes this