***Official Gaming Deals & Bargains***

laudrupno1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought it would be a gd idea to start a thread where we can put up any Gaming deals we see so fellow bears get a gd bargain,wether it be Xbox 360/PS3/Wii/Ds etc could be cheap games/accessories or console bundles anything u find share it here (tu):21:

I'll start us off though its kinda cheatin i have a Wall-e Ps3 game brand new & officially sealed if any1 wants it £Free of charge would rather it went to sum1 with weans or who will play it fairest way for me to pick who gets it is 1st bear to pm me with there details & can convince me it will go to gd use & not str8 to game trade-in gets it :uk:

nice gesture mate :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is code online that gives 20% off, and they are honouring this in store. The code is "20GAME", unless it ended on Saturday and I just got lucky.

Do you download something or do you just walk into Comet and go "20Game, geez an xbox ya cunt!" :lol:

Is it on this page, the deal that you got?

http://www.comet.co.uk/c/Xbox-360/Xbox-360-Consoles-Packages/1881

Do you download something or do you just walk into Comet and go "20Game, geez an xbox ya cunt!" :lol:

Is it on this page, the deal that you got?

http://www.comet.co.uk/c/Xbox-360/Xbox-360-Consoles-Packages/1881

I had called them up beforehand to check that they honoured the online price, which they said they did. Popped in to the Stirling store to check if they had any in stock, and bob was my auntie's live in lover.

Great deal.

Archived