***Official Gaming Deals & Bargains***

laudrupno1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asda doing an online £5 off voucher with Mass Effect 3, takes the price of game down to £32ish. Don't know how to paste anything on my phone

Code works as you can see I tried it and it works not just on Mass Effect 3 but also Fifa Street and Max Payne 3 on Xbox 360 & PS3 (tu)

Asda

If you have Playstation Plus, the first episode of Sly Raccoon is available to download for free. One of my favourite games from the Playstation 2.

Also, Trine 2 is free. Never played that or the first one, but from what I've seen online it looks great.

Saw this earlier good prices, shame I have all the consoles already :lol: There is also various pre owned games going for dirt cheap, here is a list of some of them Link

Also worth noting that these are the same prices in store in case some are out of stock online.

Pre-Owned Consoles:

Nintendo Wii: £39.99

Nintendo DS Lite: £44.99

Sony PSP Slim/Lite: £49.99

Nintendo DSI: £69.99

Xbox 360 60GB: £69.99

PS3 60GB: £99.99

Nintendo 3DS: £114.99

http://www.game.co.uk/en/hardware/?attributeName1=Shop%20By&contentOnly=&inStockOnly=false&listerOnly=true&pageSize=20&provenance=Preowned&attributeValue1=64&sortBy=PRICE_ASC&pageNumber=2

Got both 250gb slims, xbox & Ps3 for £280. :beer1:

I'm looking to trade in my PS3 80gb and Base PSP Model so i can get a Vita. Been looking at HMV and will roughly get just over £100 instore credit, anywhere else i can find prices?

http://uk.webuy.com/

They just opened a new store on Union Street. (tu)

Just back from Game, a lot of the good £2-3 games that have been mentioned on HotUKDeals were gone but managed to get some good stuff. Its definitely worth a look in store if you have a Game or Gamestation nearby! Here's the games I picked up:

Batman Arkham City CE: £19.98

Dead Space 2 (with free guide): £4.98

Killzone 3 (with free guide): £7.98

Smackdown Vs Raw 2010: £1.98

PS3 Top Shot Elite: £4.98

Would of got DJ Hero at £1.98 as well but apparently it didn't come with the decks even though it never had "Solus" on the barcode <cr>

Just back from Game, a lot of the good £2-3 games that have been mentioned on HotUKDeals were gone but managed to get some good stuff. Its definitely worth a look in store if you have a Game or Gamestation nearby! Here's the games I picked up:

Batman Arkham City CE: £19.98

Dead Space 2 (with free guide): £4.98

Killzone 3 (with free guide): £7.98

Smackdown Vs Raw 2010: £1.98

PS3 Top Shot Elite: £4.98

Would of got DJ Hero at £1.98 as well but apparently it didn't come with the decks even though it never had "Solus" on the barcode <cr>

Im gonna pop into the one at The Fort tommorow and spend my points before its too late (tu)

Im gonna pop into the one at The Fort tommorow and spend my points before its too late (tu)

At the moment that is probably wise since they will be entering administration soon from what I hear. I'll be going into town tomorrow so hopefully will find more stuff :D Also wonder how much the staff are told as one of them at the till was still offering pre orders :lol:

Just back from Game @ The Fort after spending my points,noticed that they are selling MW3 for £33 brand new not seen it cheaper in shops myself, usually around the £40 mark,Black Ops was £22 new so not bad also if you have points too spend deduct that (tu)

Not long back from town there and got myself more stuff, perhaps its a good thing in a way this will be a one off or I'd be skint :lol: today I got:

Fallout 3 - £1.98

Bulletstorm - £2.98

PS3 Move Controller - £14.98

PS3 Navigation Controller - £12.98

PS3 Move Pistol - 98p

(All Preowned)

Now all I need is House of the Dead and Time Crisis for Move and I will be set! :) I did see Time Crisis but wasn't much of a saving was £8 pre owned and you can get it brand new for a tenner. Also for anyone that's into collector's editions I saw Gears of War 3 Epic Edition for £40, I saw this in 2 different stores today so shouldn't be too hard to track down.

Not long back from town there and got myself more stuff, perhaps its a good thing in a way this will be a one off or I'd be skint :lol: today I got:

Fallout 3 - £1.98

Bulletstorm - £2.98

PS3 Move Controller - £14.98

PS3 Navigation Controller - £12.98

PS3 Move Pistol - 98p

(All Preowned)

Now all I need is House of the Dead and Time Crisis for Move and I will be set! :) I did see Time Crisis but wasn't much of a saving was £8 pre owned and you can get it brand new for a tenner. Also for anyone that's into collector's editions I saw Gears of War 3 Epic Edition for £40, I saw this in 2 different stores today so shouldn't be too hard to track down.

Got those yesterday too along with Brink £2.98 and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 for a £4.98 so used my points up,seen plenty good deals especially pre-owned games Fifa 11 is only 98p if I didnt already have it would've got that too (tu)

Archived