Boxing and MMA

I've watched them, been good

Aldo clearly biding his time.

Was funny when Thiago silva was on the phone to him talking about CM

CM looks massive compared to Aldo.

I was always thinking Aldo takes him apart but I'm not so sure now I see how small he looks

I think it's just because McGregor is at walking around weight the now. He will be alot smaller frame wise for the fight.

Aldo will finish him I think. McGregors stance seems to make him prime for leg kicks. Even Dennis Siver kicked McGregor a few times

I think it's just because McGregor is at walking around weight the now. He will be alot smaller frame wise for the fight.

Aldo will finish him I think. McGregors stance seems to make him prime for leg kicks. Even Dennis Siver kicked McGregor a few times

Hope so

Would love to see how he reacts if Aldo beats him

I just can't see anyway he beats Aldo I really dont

You always have to be wary of someone who has that much confidence, granted most can't back it up but if applied properly it can work even if you're inferior to your opponent. That's my fear.

We've seen Dillashaw and dos Anjos destroy their respective champions, ready to slit my wrists if this is the 3rd in that line.

You always have to be wary of someone who has that much confidence, granted most can't back it up but if applied properly it can work even if you're inferior to your opponent. That's my fear.

We've seen Dillashaw and dos Anjos destroy their respective champions, ready to slit my wrists if this is the 3rd in that line.

I get that but they have been in with the best of the best, McGregor hasn't, he has been in with good fighters, but no1 elite level like mendes, lamas EtC.

Aldo is again a step up from them, he is elite, like DJ, John Jones etc, the Messi and Ronaldo of this sport.

Mendes trains with dillashaw and fiber, their gym trains the best footwork something that McGregor says is his strongpoint, mendes is one of the best strikers in the division. Aldo took his best shots, dealt with his footwork and put him on his Arse.

McGregor hasn't been tested, the first big shot aldo lands then we will know if he should really be in there, and if sIver can kick him you bet aldo can alot more

I get that but they have been in with the best of the best, McGregor hasn't, he has been in with good fighters, but no1 elite level like mendes, lamas EtC.

Aldo is again a step up from them, he is elite, like DJ, John Jones etc, the Messi and Ronaldo of this sport.

Mendes trains with dillashaw and fiber, their gym trains the best footwork something that McGregor says is his strongpoint, mendes is one of the best strikers in the division. Aldo took his best shots, dealt with his footwork and put him on his Arse.

McGregor hasn't been tested, the first big shot aldo lands then we will know if he should really be in there, and if sIver can kick him you bet aldo can alot more

You're spot on, I just get the fear with things like this.

if you've read my posts in the Bears' Den you'll know I'm huge on psychology, I use it in my job and this wee rat cunt is using is here.

Aldo doesn't come across as being rattled in any way , shape or form but this wee cock thinks he's got it.

Hopefully it's translates into over confidence and a beating, as you have stated, Aldo is in a different class but I have the fear haha.

Wee cunt wasn't even entitled to a shot anyway, what ever happened to the rankings.

You're spot on, I just get the fear with things like this.

if you've read my posts in the Bears' Den you'll know I'm huge on psychology, I use it in my job and this wee rat cunt is using is here.

Aldo doesn't come across as being rattled in any way , shape or form but this wee cock thinks he's got it.

Hopefully it's translates into over confidence and a beating, as you have stated, Aldo is in a different class but I have the fear haha.

Wee cunt wasn't even entitled to a shot anyway, what ever happened to the rankings.

Rankings go out the window in the UFC if they know a fight will sell. Happened to Dan Hardy aswell. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw the same dominant result to.