Boxing and MMA

If they have a superstar like Punk they may look to embarrass him on his debut to show that MMA is superior to wrestling tbough

Nah, money before pride.

They'll build him up gradually against poor fighters then have him up against a good one. Will sell well in PPV.

Nah, money before pride.

They'll build him up gradually against poor fighters then have him up against a good one. Will sell well in PPV.

I think he (particularly on his debut) will draw like the superstar he is in the worked world no matter who is put against.

He has the chance to bridge the gap between wrestling and MMA and actually do well and become the biggest star in MMA despite being 36 and having no real shoot experience

Night Ten, Thursday April 9

Motorpoint Arena, Sheffield

Adrian Lewis v James Wade

Gary Anderson v Dave Chisnall

Phil Taylor v Raymond van Barneveld

Stephen Bunting v Michael van Gerwen

Dave Chisnall v James Wade

Night 11, Thursday April 16

GE Oil & Gas Arena, Aberdeen

Dave Chisnall v Phil Taylor

Stephen Bunting v Adrian Lewis

James Wade v Gary Anderson

Raymond van Barneveld v Michael van Gerwen

Stephen Bunting v Phil Taylor

Night 12, Thursday April 23

Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff

Stephen Bunting v Gary Anderson

James Wade v Michael van Gerwen

Raymond van Barneveld v Dave Chisnall

Phil Taylor v Adrian Lewis

Gary Anderson v Michael van Gerwen

Night 13, Thursday April 30

The Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham

Dave Chisnall v Adrian Lewis

Raymond van Barneveld v Gary Anderson

James Wade v Stephen Bunting

Michael van Gerwen v Phil Taylor

Adrian Lewis v Raymond van Barneveld

Night 14, Thursday May 7

Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle

James Wade v Raymond van Barneveld

Dave Chisnall v Stephen Bunting

Adrian Lewis v Michael van Gerwen

Phil Taylor v Gary Anderson

Night 15, Thursday May 14

The Brighton Centre

Michael van Gerwen v Dave Chisnall

Adrian Lewis v Gary Anderson

Raymond van Barneveld v Stephen Bunting

Phil Taylor v James Wade

Play-Offs, Thursday May 21

The O2, London

Frankie Gavin meant to be fighting Kell Brook for his world title. Like Kell but can't help think they're trying to protect him in order to fight Khan.

:lol:

Terrible fight, but Khan is being protected from Brook in order for him to fight Floyd.

To be fair to Brook, he probably is short of opponent options. Not too many guys would want to come to Sheffield, the UK has a reputation for stitching-up fights for the home guy. I doubt someone like Thurman for example would risk that. Bradley is a good option, I reckon he probably beats Brook to a close decision, but it's a high-risk, low-reward option for Brook.

At this oint in time he's better sticking to domestic guys because UK fighters bring their own fan bases so they at least rake some ticket revenue in, even if there isn't too much international interest. It was exactly the reason Hearn ruined Ricky Burns by having him sign with Matchroom despite being under contract with Warren... because he could sell out a venue like the SECC at £30+ a ticket against nobodies like Beltran.

It's even worse!

Lee Selby and Kevin Mitchell world title fights against diddies. :lol:

I actually think those are 2 decent scraps... no way is it PPV material though. It's laughable.

An exhibition of Joshua punching Kevin Johnson with his guard up will also feature.

If this was free and on domestic TV i'd probably record it and if i managed to avoid the results i'd give it a watch. To think they are charging £18 or whateevr for it is simply laughable,

Fuck SKY i seriously hope to see the day they go belly up.

I actually think those are 2 decent scraps... no way is it PPV material though. It's laughable.

An exhibition of Joshua punching Kevin Johnson with his guard up will also feature.

If this was free and on domestic TV i'd probably record it and if i managed to avoid the results i'd give it a watch. To think they are charging £18 or whateevr for it is simply laughable,

Fuck SKY i seriously hope to see the day they go belly up.

They'll try and get Groves or someone on the bill to help them out.