Boxing and MMA

Paul smith to fight andre ward on the 20th of June.

That will be smiths 3rd world title shot in a row now without ever really doing anything to earn them.

Total shut out for ward, smith will not win a single round simple as that.

However i can see it from smiths point of view, How on earth can he knock back the chance?

That will be smiths 3rd world title shot in a row now without ever really doing anything to earn them.

However i can see it from smiths point of view, How on earth can he knock back the chance?

Can't knock him personally for taking the fights and earning £££

Bit no way did he deserve a shot at Abraham for the world title.

I'm getting sick of Eddie Hearn to be honest.

I used to like matchroom but the fights they are giving the public is a joke.

Most of his fights, the bookies odds are at least 1/14 and bigger for the matchroom stable fighters.

The cleverly Bellew PPV was a farce.

Hearn is getting his fighters good publicity but keeping them away from dangerous opponents.

Frank Warren is a bit of a dick, but he always usually wants the best fighting the best

Chavez fight will not happen now

The only fights out there for him are GGG stepping up (which I can't see him doing as he's mandatory for cottos WBC) , Ward rematch or the winner of Andre Dirrel/Degale (who I think both would beat him)

I actually think Dirrel beat him first time and Froch got a dodgy home decision

The WBC title is on the line tonight with Anthony Dirrel v Badou Jack and George Groves is mandatory so he won't be fighting either of them as groves people have to give 10 days from the fight to reach an agreement or it goes to purse bids and the fight to take place within 90 days

IMO I can see him retiring , if not then the Ward Rematch in London round about Nov/Dec

Chavez fight will not happen now

The only fights out there for him are GGG stepping up (which I can't see him doing as he's mandatory for cottos WBC) , Ward rematch or the winner of Andre Dirrel/Degale (who I think both would beat him)

I actually think Dirrel beat him first time and Froch got a dodgy home decision

The WBC title is on the line tonight with Anthony Dirrel v Badou Jack and George Groves is mandatory so he won't be fighting either of them as groves people have to give 10 days from the fight to reach an agreement or it goes to purse bids and the fight to take place within 90 days

IMO I can see him retiring , if not then the Ward Rematch in London round about Nov/Dec

Thats a cunt of a long time to be out the ring tho so like you.. I think he will retire I cant see him fighting GGG unless he is paid stupid amounts of cash... That fight right now does not deliver the sort of money Froch would want..

The only other option would be kessler 3 dont think that would do the numbers to make it worth putting it on..

Martin Murray?

Saw Hatton training with Nigel Benn the other day :lol:

He's a stick on for a heart attack in the future, fat chunt.

See he's another one that's outed himself as a Cellick fan, used to like him as well.

Thats a cunt of a long time to be out the ring tho so like you.. I think he will retire I cant see him fighting GGG unless he is paid stupid amounts of cash... That fight right now does not deliver the sort of money Froch would want..

The only other option would be kessler 3 dont think that would do the numbers to make it worth putting it on..

Martin Murray?

Think Murray is still not sure if he's moving up.

He could end up facing Lee or Billy Joe Saunders for the world title and I'd fancy him against either of those 2

I think Froch would be too strong for Murray at Super Mweight

Bit off topic...

Anyone else a bit uneasy with Frank Maloney promoting boxers again.

Just not right IMO

Anyone else a bit uneasy with Frank Maloney promoting boxers again.

Just not right IMO

:lol: Boxing is generally promoted by some of the shadiest characters around, from murderers and rapists to gangsters and corrupt businessmen. God forbid a tranny does it.

:lol: Boxing is generally promoted by some of the shadiest characters around, from murderers and rapists to gangsters and corrupt businessmen. God forbid a tranny does it.

I watched about 1 minute of the ifltv interview and had to turn it off. Absolutley disgusting :anguish:

How are we all betting for the big one on Saturday?

The only value I can see for Mayweather is ko/tko/disqualification anytime at 13/2. Probably stick a tenner on that as I can see it going the same way as Hatton v Mayweather.