Boxing and MMA

Mendes will get paid even if aldo makes it so he will def be ready

I thought at the time that mcgregor should have fought mendes to earn a shot at Aldo anyway

That's what I thought as well mcgregor beat nobody of true worth to earn that shot, should of faced mendes or lamas before aldo. I think mendes or aldo beats him.

Absolutely gutted about aldo getting injured

That's Aldo officially out of the fight, McGregor-Mendes it is then.

Not good that Aldo is out, but IMO it's a good thing that we get to see him face someone like Mendes first.

You gotta beat someone like that to earn a title shot, or at least you should have to.

Not good that Aldo is out, but IMO it's a good thing that we get to see him face someone like Mendes first.

You gotta beat someone like that to earn a title shot, or at least you should have to.

I'd normally agree but Aldo already beat the rest of the top 5 basically, I didn't mind McGregor skipping the queue slightly.

I'd normally agree but Aldo already beat the rest of the top 5 basically, I didn't mind McGregor skipping the queue slightly.

We had this discussion a while back I think :lol:

I agree with you to an extent.

You think Medes can take Macgregor?

We had this discussion a while back I think :lol:

I agree with you to an extent.

You think Medes can take Macgregor?

Haha I couldn't remember who it was with! It depends if Mendes is fully prepared IMO. Taking on McGregor with only a few weeks of training under his belt will be very tricky but I suppose McGregor wasn't planning on facing a great wrestler.

I'd probably still back McGregor but I think it's a more interesting fight now. An injured Aldo would have got finished quickly I think.

Not sure how I've missed this thread upto now :lol:

Gutted Aldo-McGregor won't be happening. McGregor did skip the queue without really fighting any of the other real contenders in the division, but there's really no one else for Aldo to fight :lol:

McGregor-Mendes should still be a good fight.

Creating a intern title fight is a fucking last ditch attempt at salvaging the card.this whole bout has been a slap in the face to proper competition. a guy who fought none of the top five gets a shot off of a big mouth.

Aldo may have run through the division but a second fight between him and Edgar would be great.

Froch saying he's too big and strong for GGG

Hearn said on talksport the other night that he thinks carl wont fight even though GGG is desperate to fight him.

That's one fight I'd love to see but I think Froch will retire.

Froch will retire.

The only 2 fights that he could possibly take without getting stick would be degale or ggg and i just cant see him taking any of them.

Im no froch fan but i have respect for him and his iron chin.

Pascal

Taylor

Dirrell

Kessler

Abraham

Johnson

Ward

Bute

Mack

Kessler

Groves

Groves

These are his opponents since 2008

Fair play and respect (tu)

He was made to fight the majority of them due to the super 6

These days, Haymon , goldenboy , Hearn and the rest are keeping fighters away from each other to cash in on them

The fights Hearn sets up for his boxers is laughable, every fight bar the world title fights are walkovers for his stable.

The fights Hearn sets up for his boxers is laughable, every fight bar the world title fights are walkovers for his stable.

Never bothered me before but over the last few months, I've started to get pissed off with him

He couldn't be more up Bellew & Frochs arse if he tried

Froch saying he's too big and strong for GGG

Hearn said on talksport the other night that he thinks carl wont fight even though GGG is desperate to fight him.

He actually appears to have bulked up, as if to have a legit excuse not to fight GGG. If he just said "I don't want it at this stage in my career" then I would respect that but he's calling GGG out WHILE explaining why he won't.