Boxing and MMA

12 hours ago, Gillete said:

What did CM say about Alvarez wife ?

I've wondered about this as well.  The only thing I heard CM say was EA's wife and kids won't recognise him after he has rearranged his face (:lol:). Not read or heard anything yet that was more personal than that though for EA to keep mentioning it.

Mcgregor didn't even step over the line with that comment and it's got alvarez totally pissed, especially trying to imply conors girlfriend cheats or something, it was a desperate joke.

Eddie is gonna go for connor and I think that suits him, mcgregor to win for me, also got joanna, Thompson and khabib, nearly £100 back hopefully for £15.

3 hours ago, Vanoli said:

Nothing worse than the psychology masters loyal come out for every one of this pricks fights

EDDIE IS BROKEN MENTALLY

shut the fuck up

Most sites a chronic with this pish mate.the guy won't get rattled by mcgregors pish as he's seen it time and time again like most pros.

skill will decide the fight not pre determined patter

11 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Most sites a chronic with this pish mate.the guy won't get rattled by mcgregors pish as he's seen it time and time again like most pros.

skill will decide the fight not pre determined patter

Everything McGregor does is immediately jumped on by people on social media who can't wait to dick ride the guy.

A video of him taking a shit could go viral and people would be like "OMG McGregor is da best", "go on Conor" and "legend"

Ive said it before in this thread, but I'm sick to death of the constant fawning over him from people who have jumped on the bandwagon in the past couple of years.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Everything McGregor does is immediately jumped on by people on social media who can't wait to dick ride the guy.

A video of him taking a shit could go viral and people would be like "OMG McGregor is da best", "go on Conor" and "legend"

Ive said it before in this thread, but I'm sick to death of the constant fawning over him from people who have jumped on the bandwagon in the past couple of years.

I lost count at the press conference how many times he said "Suck my big Irish balls" I doubt Eddie found that intimidating :lol:

5 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Looking forward to getting a look at this Ortiz tonight. See what the big fuss is about.

People are raving about him state side . Yes he can bang but he's slow and his feet look like he's stuck in glue. 

If AJ and the likes of wilder box and avoid being banged on the chin, they will outclass him

all my opinion of course 

16 minutes ago, Gillete said:

Gastelum was 10 lbs over the limit and never bothered trying to get weighed. That's an absolute disgrace 

If he wasn't so stupid he could of told Cerrone he wasn't making weight before the weigh ins and there could still have been a fight. Cerrone only had to put an extra 3 pounds on for it to be allowed.. would still have lost 20% of his purse but at least he would still be on the card. The guy is an absolute shambles.