Boxing and MMA

Belfast Telegraph reporting today that Carl Frampton wants a unification fight with Lee Selby , outdoors at Windsor Park later in the year . They're both defending titles on the same bill this weekend .http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/boxing/carl-frampton-and-lee-selby-set-for-windsor-park-belfast-showdown-for-ibf-and-wba-titles-35392733.html

3 hours ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Belfast Telegraph reporting today that Carl Frampton wants a unification fight with Lee Selby , outdoors at Windsor Park later in the year . They're both defending titles on the same bill this weekend .http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/boxing/carl-frampton-and-lee-selby-set-for-windsor-park-belfast-showdown-for-ibf-and-wba-titles-35392733.html

Would love to see that 

I think Santa Cruz will beat him on Saturday and set up a trilogy though 

50 minutes ago, Gillete said:

Would love to see that 

I think Santa Cruz will beat him on Saturday and set up a trilogy though 

Wouldn't be a big upset after watching the first fight . Frampton is massive at Featherweight as well and making the weight doesn't get any easier as he gets older . Still fancy him to just do enough to hold on to his title though . If it's half as good as the first fight then I'll be happy . If Selby also comes through unscathed then hopefully they can get the Windsor fight arranged , the timing would be spot on , unlike the Quigg fight which should've happened 2 years earlier IMO .

8 hours ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Wouldn't be a big upset after watching the first fight . Frampton is massive at Featherweight as well and making the weight doesn't get any easier as he gets older . Still fancy him to just do enough to hold on to his title though . If it's half as good as the first fight then I'll be happy . If Selby also comes through unscathed then hopefully they can get the Windsor fight arranged , the timing would be spot on , unlike the Quigg fight which should've happened 2 years earlier IMO .

The 1st fight was an absolute belter, credit to both men as they left nothing to spare that night, Framptons early to middle rounds won him it but by the end their was very little to split them, as long as Frampton doesn't get complacent or reckless he wins again for me.

Me and 7 of my mates got tickets yesterday for the Ricky Burns fight in April. 

Quite enjoyed the last fight there last year. If you've never been to a boxing show then you should definitely go.

good laugh out and about in Finneston etc round the pubs before walking over to the hydro steaming 

On 15/01/2017 at 7:57 PM, Gillete said:

For me Callum smith stops degale

before Degales last 2 fights, I would have picked him to beat groves but I really think Groves and Smith stop him

Smith is fucking shite just like the rest of the dog noncers gym. Degales alright but it's evident he just can't punch. A mentally right, McGuigan's George Groves romps the division especially if Jack moves up.

Buzzing for tonight's fight, Frampton by decision again. Shame Selby's fight is off but there's still a couple of nice fights on the undercard, positive is they'll definitely have time to show the tape of Josh Taylor's fight now.

2 hours ago, Vanoli said:

Smith is fucking shite just like the rest of the dog noncers gym. Degales alright but it's evident he just can't punch. A mentally right, McGuigan's George Groves romps the division especially if Jack moves up.

Buzzing for tonight's fight, Frampton by decision again. Shame Selby's fight is off but there's still a couple of nice fights on the undercard, positive is they'll definitely have time to show the tape of Josh Taylor's fight now.

I'd agree on groves 

he wins the world title v Chudinov and that's a weight off his shoulders mentally and he can then go on to rule the division. Super middleweight is a poor division right now with Froch Kessler & Ward all away now 

1 minute ago, Gillete said:

I'd agree on groves 

he wins the world title v Chudinov and that's a weight off his shoulders mentally and he can then go on to rule the division. Super middleweight is a poor division right now with Froch Kessler & Ward all away now 

Aye, it's suffering from a bit of a post Super Six era hangover. Ramirez vs Groves is the fight to look forward too down the line outwith domestics. Talk of Stevenson moving down which wouldnt surprise me as the mans a complete pussy. 

3 hours ago, Vanoli said:

Aye, it's suffering from a bit of a post Super Six era hangover. Ramirez vs Groves is the fight to look forward too down the line outwith domestics. Talk of Stevenson moving down which wouldnt surprise me as the mans a complete pussy. 

Yeah Stevenson is ripping me. WBC champion and his last few fights have been a disgrace. Ran from Kovalev