Boxing and MMA

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

itv's pundits hahahaha who do you want? Call them out call them out wtf that all about

Fucking embaressing, as big a name as ward and lewis are, they are shit teir pundits.

3 hours ago, Gillete said:

Eubank Snr saying they have a surprise for the ringwalk ?

That "surprise" was the most cringe worthy thing I've ever seen.

So much for knocking him out within 4 rounds as well. I think Quinlan could have went the 12 rounds there, albeit with a wide points loss. He didn't even look rocked when the ref stopped it imo.

31 minutes ago, Gillete said:

His corner said the round before he had to start throwing punches or they were pulling him out 

how awkward did Andre Ward look when the Eubanks were getting interviewed? He looked ready to go to town 

I didn't see that tbh. My stream cut off pretty much as soon as the ref stopped the fight. I heard Eubank jnr started calling out all sorts in his interview though, surely Ward wasn't one of them?

Embarrassing that he seems to think this belt gives him any credibility.

8 hours ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I didn't see that tbh. My stream cut off pretty much as soon as the ref stopped the fight. I heard Eubank jnr started calling out all sorts in his interview though, surely Ward wasn't one of them?

Embarrassing that he seems to think this belt gives him any credibility.

Not in the interview but the press conference  he said he was coming for Ward.

ward commented on it in between one of the fights. You could see the size difference between them, it was massive. Ward just fought a killing machine in Kovalev at light heavy, he's not going to be taken out by a middleweight ?

Anyway, Ward will be long gone by the time eubank gets to that level. He said he might even retire but could fight Kovalev again and finish 

1 hour ago, Gillete said:

Not in the interview but the press conference  he said he was coming for Ward.

ward commented on it in between one of the fights. You could see the size difference between them, it was massive. Ward just fought a killing machine in Kovalev at light heavy, he's not going to be taken out by a middleweight ?

Anyway, Ward will be long gone by the time eubank gets to that level. He said he might even retire but could fight Kovalev again and finish 

Just read a bit about it there, I can't decide if he's actually stupid enough to believe the things he says or if he just does it for the attention.

Claiming he could "wreck" a guy who was the best super middleweight in the world for years and probably now the best light heavyweight as well. 

Seems to forget that his biggest fight to date has been a loss at middleweight to BJS and he's fought nothing but bums ever since then. I hope his next fight is actually against one of the big names he keeps calling out and we'll see him getting a reality check but I've got a feeling he'll continue to price himself out of these fights and probably take a string of mandatory defences for this nothing belt he has and try and convince us all that they're quality fighters.

On 05/02/2017 at 8:51 PM, Gillete said:

Price is finished

33 yrs old now 

people had the cheek to laugh and ridicule Audley Harrison but at least that guy won an Olympic Gold medal 

Price could never have lasted 12 like Audley did

On 31/01/2017 at 5:57 PM, lidorfc said:

If Anderson was more aggressive in the following round he'd have destroyed Bisping, Masvidal was always going to come out more aggressive as Cowboy was there for the taking, Anderson rarely does that. You make a fair point though :lol: 

Bisping only won that fight because it was fought in Britain, silva should have won that fight