Boxing and MMA

7 hours ago, Rossmcpherson2 said:

Bisping only won that fight because it was fought in Britain, silva should have won that fight 

I disagree, Bisping won 3 rounds on my score. In fact after being kneed into oblivion, he came out the next round and boxed Silva's head off. Anderson Silva should only blame himself for not winning that fight. 

2 hours ago, maverick1200 said:

I disagree, Bisping won 3 rounds on my score. In fact after being kneed into oblivion, he came out the next round and boxed Silva's head off. Anderson Silva should only blame himself for not winning that fight. 

Defo, Bisping won that fight fair and square, Silva is probably my favourite fighter of all time but it was infuriating watching him do fuck all in that fight.

Bellator London's main event on paper at least, appears far more exciting than the piss poor UFC London main event:

UFC - Corey Anderson vs Jimi Manuwa (not exactly main event quality to me, even for a fight night...) 

or Bellator London - Paul Daley vs Rory Macdonald!

Such a shame the UFC don't feel the need to put a decent fight card together.

The full card looks like one big giant prelim card to another fight night :lol:

11 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Bellator London's main event on paper at least, appears far more exciting than the piss poor UFC London main event:

UFC - Corey Anderson vs Jimi Manuwa (not exactly main event quality to me, even for a fight night...) 

or Bellator London - Paul Daley vs Rory Macdonald!

Such a shame the UFC don't feel the need to put a decent fight card together.

The full card looks like one big giant prelim card to another fight night :lol:

The ufc London card is so fucking shite :lol:

There is a massive fan base in the UK, they really should put on better cards when they come over.

2 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

The ufc London card is so fucking shite :lol:

There is a massive fan base in the UK, they really should put on better cards when they come over.

UFC I think is struggling a bit at the moment hence McGregor is the money maker. I wish Tito and Chuck had been about these days or the fighters who were on Bravo at daft O'clock when it was breaking through.

We were spoiled with fighters back then as they hadn't come through ultimate fighter they were raw fighters but now many are manufactured by the UFC.

Hope that makes sense had a few stella's :lol:

27 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

UFC I think is struggling a bit at the moment hence McGregor is the money maker. I wish Tito and Chuck had been about these days or the fighters who were on Bravo at daft O'clock when it was breaking through.

We were spoiled with fighters back then as they hadn't come through ultimate fighter they were raw fighters but now many are manufactured by the UFC.

Hope that makes sense had a few stella's :lol:

We were spoiled back then. Chuck vs Tito were great fights. Then rampage vs evans, BJ Penn, coture GSP. Mcgregor is a one man show now and i dont think he'll stick about long.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

We were spoiled back then. Chuck vs Tito were great fights. Then rampage vs evans, BJ Penn, coture GSP. Mcgregor is a one man show now and i dont think he'll stick about long.

I used to sit with my Mrs 4 Millers and bottle a vodi loving every fight and the Mrs would scream every time the lad with a rib missing got hit :lol:

3 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

I used to sit with my Mrs 4 Millers and bottle a vodi loving every fight and the Mrs would scream every time the lad with a rib missing got hit :lol:

Aye bravo was class for that. Used to watch ECW then UFC. 

Fuuuck i forgot about him, Telligman or something his name was. Kinda felt uneasy watching him fight.

8 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

Prelims kicked off couldn't get fight pass on sportsmania which was pish as usually do.

Actually think the female main event will be good but why oh why is Silva still fighting ffs.

See if you go to the live channels you can just pick a bt sports 2 stream and watch the pre lims there. 

9 minutes ago, Super1872 said:

See if you go to the live channels you can just pick a bt sports 2 stream and watch the pre lims there. 

I've got BT Sports free with BT it was the fight pass I wanted to see. Missed 1st fight cause ambulance outside my house and being a nosey cunt was watching which neighbor was involved :lol: 

7 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

I've got BT Sports free with BT it was the fight pass I wanted to see. Missed 1st fight cause ambulance outside my house and being a nosey cunt was watching which neighbor was involved :lol: 

Aw right the online Prelims is that?  There's an addon for kodi called ufcfinest that has them.. Obviously no use to you now but they normally replay all of it the following day to stream.

Just now, Super1872 said:

Aw right the online Prelims is that?  There's an addon for kodi called ufcfinest that has them.. Obviously no use to you now but they normally replay all of it the following day to stream.

Sportsmania usually has fight pass then I switch to my BT box for HD. No great loss but sometimes some tasty fights on fight pass since someone on here told me about it I always try watch it.

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

He'll probably pull off a vintage Silva knockout tonight now you've said that :lol:

The man is a legend why ruin it by just losing all his last fights. In his day wow loved watching him now I just think c'mon big yin pack it in and train a youngster.

He reminds me of Bruno trying to fight Tyson now which is so shit.