Boxing and MMA

15 hours ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Am I the only cunt left watching this?

Mate I fell asleep in my computer chair woke up due to my teeth chattering as had left window open went upstairs to bed and Mrs got up as I was so cold and my snoring was doing her nut in :lol:

5 hours ago, JimmyCR1 said:

How could one judge score the fight 30-27 Silva, wtf man terrible decision, I wouldn't even say Silva won any of the rounds, no takedowns and well outstruck by Brusnon.

Brunson was robbed man, if that wasn't Anderson Silva fighting Brunson would have got the decision.

6 minutes ago, Polo said:

Miller v Poirier was a decent scrap but the rest of the fights I saw were pretty shite.

Fast-forwarded the main event after watching the first 3 mins. 

For their first show in Brooklyn it was a complete let down, the London card coming up is looking much the same, dissapointing 

11 hours ago, JimmyCR1 said:

For their first show in Brooklyn it was a complete let down, the London card coming up is looking much the same, dissapointing 

:tu: 

The women's FW division is going to be a bit of a joke by the way. Cyborg is a wrecking machine. 

2 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

I found since Cody v Cruz all the cards have been shit. UFC 209 looks good, but 210 only has 2 good fights (which now will mean the card will be unreal).

Definetly 209 looks superb , watched a video on ufc's twitter of Dana White giving a interview on how 208 went , he was very blunt and not happy at all - which Ye can't blame .

15 minutes ago, Ambrogio said:

Definetly 209 looks superb , watched a video on ufc's twitter of Dana White giving a interview on how 208 went , he was very blunt and not happy at all - which Ye can't blame .

I dont know what it is but there doesn't seem to be many big stars at the moment. They have definitely sold the UFC at the right time.

On 13/02/2017 at 2:18 PM, maverick1200 said:

I dont know what it is but there doesn't seem to be many big stars at the moment. They have definitely sold the UFC at the right time.

Loads of people are out. JJ out until the summer, Cain injured (again), Rockhold injured and looking to fight Souza on his return, McGregor won't be back for a while, Rousey won't be back at all, Cyborg got done for PED's, Diaz brothers don't even seem to be bothered about fighting, GSP still not returned.  It's fucking ridiculous man :lol: 

On 14/02/2017 at 5:35 PM, lidorfc said:

Loads of people are out. JJ out until the summer, Cain injured (again), Rockhold injured and looking to fight Souza on his return, McGregor won't be back for a while, Rousey won't be back at all, Cyborg got done for PED's, Diaz brothers don't even seem to be bothered about fighting, GSP still not returned.  It's fucking ridiculous man :lol: 

Rockhold has been injured for like 10 months now, the guy still hasn't got surgery cos he's avoiding Jacare, at least that's what Bisping said. :p:

GSP has just reportedly agreed a new contract and will fight Bisping instead of staying at welterweight.

Easy fight for him to be 2 weight champion. He will just wrestle the fuck out him for 5 rounds. 

Cyborg  given the all clear to fight today also 

1 hour ago, JimmyCR1 said:

I don't get the GSP hype, his last few fights have bored me to tears

Totally agree , a few ufc fighters ( mostly grapplers ) bore me to tears , Ano it's the style there fighting but it's no very entertaining to watch .