Boxing and MMA

Just now, begbies club said:

Yeah, what you think of Wilder this is 1st time watching him.

I haven't really watched all that much of him myself, to be honest with you. Whenever I've seen him, he's always looked for the one punch to end it early. Looks a little lost if he doesn't connect early. The punditry made a good point about him, he's been about for 9 years as a pro, and has only boxed approximately 100 rounds, so he is still very raw. 

3 minutes ago, ayrshireger said:

I haven't really watched all that much of him myself, to be honest with you. Whenever I've seen him, he's always looked for the one punch to end it early. Looks a little lost if he doesn't connect early. The punditry made a good point about him, he's been about for 9 years as a pro, and has only boxed approximately 100 rounds, so he is still very raw. 

Yeah heard them earlier saying he had easy fights for a while but so has AJ hence the records. This could get interesting if goes into later rounds.

16 hours ago, ayrshireger said:

Done nothing all fight till he got one decent combo in. Think he'd struggle against any half decent opponent.

I haven't seen any of his last fights but ive never been impressed by him. His footwork isn't that impressive but he has power in his hands. 

Wilder is an accident waiting to happen, footwork and boxing skill is lacking - he will be picked apart by any boxer with good technical skills and a bit of size (the division is poor and few of these type of fighters exist) - however he is a very dangerous opponent as he is tall and is an explosive puncher.

1 hour ago, Badger said:

Wilder is an accident waiting to happen, footwork and boxing skill is lacking - he will be picked apart by any boxer with good technical skills and a bit of size (the division is poor and few of these type of fighters exist) - however he is a very dangerous opponent as he is tall and is an explosive puncher.

Aj puts wilder to sleep quicker than he will vlad in April rank rotten boxer so erratic