Boxing and MMA

This is what makes heavyweight boxing great though. On paper everyone thinks Fury schools Wilder again and also takes AJ. In heavyweight boxing though it's never that straightforward.

Even during some of their mismatch fights, Wilder, AJ, and Fury have had some wobbles along the way.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

This is what makes heavyweight boxing great though. On paper everyone thinks Fury schools Wilder again and also takes AJ. In heavyweight boxing though it's never that straightforward.

Even during some of their mismatch fights, Wilder, AJ, and Fury have had some wobbles along the way.

It is how they respond to the loss that reveals the true strength of the fighter. 

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

Hearn says Whyte has a re match, will that push the Fury Joshua fight back I wonder? 

Canny see it. They'd be stupid not to capitalize now mate.

Eddie wanted whyte to get his shot but will be wanking himself stupid for fury v Joshua for all the belts. 

Whyte looked so sharp tonight aswell but just shows one punch can change it all...Remember AJ getting caught by a couple of those short sharp uppercuts by Povetkin (not as big punches) and being wobbled...Whyte should win the rematch comfortably (at range) , but puts a question mark against Whyte. Do feel sorry for him as he fights anyone but ultimately he's maybe just short of elite level - time will tell...

Can see the rematch going on the AJ v Pulev undercard btw.

Would love to see Taylor v jonas on that card to along with Fowler. My ideal card would be from bottom up.

Joshua v pulev

Whyte v povetkin

Taylor v jonas

Fowler v Fitz 2

Fabio Wardley v price or Allen

Dunno how doable that would be but that's what am hoping for or something along those lines.

If Taylor wouldn't be ready I'd love to see Harper v jonas 2

Talk of brook v Crawford happening apparently Eddie and bob have had talks over that fight being made.

Imo brook should chuck it he's done and I must admit am gutted that brook v Khan has never happened blame whoever u want I blame them both for not being wise enough to take it 3/4year ago cunts

10 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Talk of brook v Crawford happening apparently Eddie and bob have had talks over that fight being made.

Imo brook should chuck it he's done and I must admit am gutted that brook v Khan has never happened blame whoever u want I blame them both for not being wise enough to take it 3/4year ago cunts

Brook v Crawford would be one of the biggest mismatches we've seen in recent years. Brook's basically self harming for a payday (again) if he takes that fight.

On 23/08/2020 at 23:48, KingKirk said:

Can see the rematch going on the AJ v Pulev undercard btw.

Would love to see Taylor v jonas on that card to along with Fowler. My ideal card would be from bottom up.

Joshua v pulev

Whyte v povetkin

Taylor v jonas

Fowler v Fitz 2

Fabio Wardley v price or Allen

Dunno how doable that would be but that's what am hoping for or something along those lines.

If Taylor wouldn't be ready I'd love to see Harper v jonas 2

That would be worth ppv

On 23/08/2020 at 23:54, KingKirk said:

I think that’s a bit unfair on Brook. He would have fought Khan just about anywhere, anytime.

Agree that he seems just about done now though. Balls of steel taking on the GGG fight but that really set him back. I was at that fight, he seemed to be doing ok early doors but was blown away by GGG’s power in the end. Cracking night though 🍺