Boxing and MMA

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Haha that's my fear anaw 

Was surprised to see Stylebender @ 8/15 favourite tbh, he’s took a few good scalps but this Costa looked like a champion first fight I seen him. Only really wanting to see the last 2, who you got?

3 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Was surprised to see Stylebender @ 8/15 favourite tbh, he’s took a few good scalps but this Costa looked like a champion first fight I seen him. Only really wanting to see the last 2, who you got?

Adesanya scores well, if it goes the distance can see him winning. Costa needs a stoppage. Two great styles though, expecting good things.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Adesanya scores well, if it goes the distance can see him winning. Costa needs a stoppage. Two great styles though, expecting good things.

That Adesanya v Romero fight was frustrating as fuck tbh. Romero didn’t go for it and Adesanya ran away after getting some points here and there but something was fishy about the whole thing. Realistically Costa should do him imo but we’ll have to see.

Adesanya with a near flawless display. Absolutely wiped the floor with Costa.

Hardy was right, Costa isn't technically good enough at the moment, and Adesanya made him look like a bodybuilder. Although I disagree with the bodybuilder part, Costa is very talented. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, maverick1200 said:

I haven't seen the fight but woke to to Lomo losing. I'll try and watch the fight today. 

Supposedly Lomo didn't even start fighting until the 7th. He always starts slow. 

Just watched it there and he didn't start until the 7th but a lot of that was down to Lopez imo. Lomachenko had success later on when he started being more aggressive but Lopez was more than happy to fire back. Wouldn't mind a rematch at all.

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I saw that, that is a huge fuck up to check your phone whilst judging the fight. 

Wasn’t his phone he was checking, it was his scorecard. He will get cleared of that.

His scorecard was nevertheless horrific and he may as well have been playing fortnite on a full PS4 set up at ringside.