Boxing and MMA

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Clearly Brook is just all about the ££££ don't blame him but he's gonna get battered man. Really liked him as a fighter should've walked away after he lost to spence 

He fucked himself fighting Golovkin and getting his face broke. Then again with spence.

He was a decent fighter, Just shy of that elite level imo, it’ll be a brilliant pay day for him but Errol spence vs Crawford is the one we all want to see.

1 hour ago, Bigdave30 said:

He fucked himself fighting Golovkin and getting his face broke. Then again with spence.

He was a decent fighter, Just shy of that elite level imo, it’ll be a brilliant pay day for him but Errol spence vs Crawford is the one we all want to see.

If that happens am gonna try get over and see it. Would be a outstanding fight 

8 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

Brooks in great shape but he’s going to get mauled. 

In the ufc I really like RDA hope he can get back on track for a title shot, Felder is an absolute legend.

Problem with Brook is his stamina. By the 7/8th he slows down too much. 

Wee Kash looks good again technically excellent. 

My big worry for him as he goes up in levels will he develop ko power or at least power that gets respect. 

His punch output at this level will be enough to get him over the line. 

Was good tonight well done wee man

On 13/11/2020 at 23:39, MattyBlue said:

Brooks in great shape but he’s going to get mauled. 

In the ufc I really like RDA hope he can get back on track for a title shot, Felder is an absolute legend.

RDA won't get another title shot, he's just too small for the absolute elite of that division.

19 hours ago, maverick1200 said:

Problem with Brook is his stamina. By the 7/8th he slows down too much. 

Last time I seen him he looked a bit washed up so I'm expecting Crawford to win and probably stop him. If he slows down too much that will definitely happen because Crawford has always looked sharper than his opponents as the rounds go on.

Hope I can find a decent stream for this as fuck paying for it. It's just Crawford building up a legacy and Brook trying to snatch a bit of greatness or at least one last pay day. Hope he doesn't quit like Khan.

24 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Last time I seen him he looked a bit washed up so I'm expecting Crawford to win and probably stop him. If he slows down too much that will definitely happen because Crawford has always looked sharper than his opponents as the rounds go on.

Hope I can find a decent stream for this as fuck paying for it. It's just Crawford building up a legacy and Brook trying to snatch a bit of greatness or at least one last pay day. Hope he doesn't quit like Khan.

Times the walk on mate 

27 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Hes goal is working fine if you can handle the polish commentary 

57 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Hes goal is working fine if you can handle the polish commentary 

Polish commentary. Sounds as good as the Mexicans 😁

I used first row sports so had to put up with Bradley. That boy Crawford looks the best in boxing to me.