Boxing and MMA

10 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

its all about styles and AJ got his tactics spot on tonight. everyone expects KO'S 

Thats also very true, would like to have seen Parker being able to get inside last night but the referee negated that.

Just hope that Hearn doesnt try throw Dillian White at Wilder before fighting AJ just get the fight made.

Two caribbean descent lads were talking in the pub last night & one said he wanted Fury to beat AJ. The other lad said he was disrespecting his roots and people. This us why i want somebody to beat AJ who i quite like as a fighter.

18 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Thats also very true, would like to have seen Parker being able to get inside last night but the referee negated that.

Just hope that Hearn doesnt try throw Dillian White at Wilder before fighting AJ just get the fight made.

the problem is, Wilder wants half of the money, he gets around 2 million  a fight yet he wants half the money from a sold out 90 thousand stadium and ppv. he has to realise he is the b side in this. Wilder is pricing himself out. 

Mate id love to see whyte wilder because whyte is fucking crazy. i like him and id give him a chance. 

1 hour ago, sausagetrunks said:

the problem is, Wilder wants half of the money, he gets around 2 million  a fight yet he wants half the money from a sold out 90 thousand stadium and ppv. he has to realise he is the b side in this. Wilder is pricing himself out. 

Mate id love to see whyte wilder because whyte is fucking crazy. i like him and id give him a chance. 

Really like Whyte as a personality and as a boxer he seems to be getting better too. He wants to fight everyone and anyone, anytime, any place. The way it should be. The guy just loves a scrap!

3 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

He is the B side but I severely doubt his ego will let him go lower, what did Parker agree on 60/40 ?? 

I like Whyte as well but really want to see AJ v Wilder, if Whyte takes on Wilder but I would love for him to win and then set up a rematch against AJ you can tell he really wants to avenge that defeat and with all the titles on the line it would easily break records IMO.

On 4/1/2018 at 08:55, Creampuff said:

Not fighting for the best part of 2 and a half years has done wonders for Fury’s reputation. 

No one gave him a fighting chance against Klitschko and he pulled the upset, fair play to him, but now based on one fight he’s suddenly the best in the division.

The mind boggles.

Watch the Jim Jefferies part of this great documentary. Jim was paid a shit load to get off his farm and lose over 100 pounds to get to his fighting weight and thought of as the great white hope. Some things never change.  

I've not been getting too involved with the whole AJ v Wilder or Fury talk..but for my two bobs worth AJ will hopefully knock both of them spark out..

I think AJ is manufactured and pretty fake but Fury is a bum who got lucky and Wilder is a prick.

16 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I've not been getting too involved with the whole AJ v Wilder or Fury talk..but for my two bobs worth AJ will hopefully knock both of them spark out..

I think AJ is manufactured and pretty fake but Fury is a bum who got lucky and Wilder is a prick.

What do you mean by manufactured mate?

1 hour ago, They Gnu said:

What do you mean by manufactured mate?

Trained and moulded by the Hearns to say and do the right thing and very much like the way Simon Cowell and others have put together money spinning pop acts..

I could be wrong mind you. Perhaps he is just a hungry young street kid wanting to be the Greatest heavyweight boxer that has been. But I do fear he doesn't take a shite until the Hearns tell him too. 

7 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Trained and milder by the Hearns to say and do the right thing and very much like the way Simon Cowell and others have put together money spinning pop acts..

I could be wrong mind you. Perhaps he is just a hungry young street kid wanting to be the Greatest heavyweight boxer that has been. But I do fear he doesn't take a shite until the Hearns tell him too. 

I get where you're coming from with this to be fair.

There always seems to be these stories and videos leaked before and after AJ's fights showing us all what a good guy he is but occasionally when he gets interviewed he lets the mask slip a bit.

Whyte was constantly mentioning throughout the build up to their fight how fake AJ is as well. It's what makes him difficult to like IMO because much of what he does seems to be an act put on for the public.