Boxing and MMA

No issue with bandwagon's to jump on as he's a Norn Iron man and of course those from Norn Iron will back him. I can't however understand any partisan mainlander unless of course they've followed and rooted for him his entire career.

He's an exciting fighter, McGuigan brings with him some mainstream credibility which attracts the average punter on the mainland. One thing Quigg has in his favour is Eddie Hearn. That man convinced 80,000 people to pay to watch Groves and Frotch, two relatively unknown, under-appreciated quantities outside boxing circles.

With a good build and the Hearn hype machine behind it the fight could do some very big numbers. Hearn just needs to get quigg dressed up in St George regalia and it'll be a goer.

He's an exciting fighter, McGuigan brings with him some mainstream credibility which attracts the average punter on the mainland. One thing Quigg has in his favour is Eddie Hearn. That man convinced 80,000 people to pay to watch Groves and Frotch, two relatively unknown, under-appreciated quantities outside boxing circles.

With a good build and the Hearn hype machine behind it the fight could do some very big numbers. Hearn just needs to get quigg dressed up in St George regalia and it'll be a goer.

Got to slightly disagree with you there regarding the unknown statement. Groves possibly but don't forget this was his 3rd PPV bout in the UK after the De gale fight and first froch fight. ( 1st frock groves was PPV I think )

he was known but not recognised world over. Whereas froch was known the world over. Although a lot of folk weren't fans of froch he was well known. You don't get an invite and become a runner up in the super six tournament unless your known. I would go as far to say that froch was the bigger draw in the fight with ward. He was outclassed by the superior fighter that night but he was the bigger draw. ??

No issue with bandwagon's to jump on as he's a Norn Iron man and of course those from Norn Iron will back him. I can't however understand any partisan mainlander unless of course they've followed and rooted for him his entire career.

Ulsterscots connection mate. Although. Both quigg and Frampton are cracking guys as I've said. No stupid hate words between them etc

In total honesty I've always has a soft spot for Frampton. Think he will go straight to the very top. Has every tool in his armour to do so.

He admitted about a year ago he wasn't ready for that fight. Least he's honest too. Speaks volumes of the man too. Is he ready now though? No IMO . Take care of quigg then vegas

Quigg then Santa Cruz for me but I think Santa Cruz is running from him & Rigo.

He will probably move up a weight

Frampton is a special special fighter!

Before rigo last fight i would say he beats carl but he was down in his last fight and looked beatable, I think carl may do the job in a couple of fights time.

Well done tonight frampton :clap:

The guy Rigo fought was a weight division above him and was around a foot taller.

He got complacent but at his own weight class he is to elusive and carl won't get near him

Some people prefer one fighter to another. Why is this a mystery?

I really like frampton but I think Quigg is criminally underrated....I think it will be a much closer fight than many think.

In an ideal world this year we will get to see fights with Khan vs brook, frampton vs quigg and degale vs groves!

Rhonda is simply amazing. I had hoped thar cat lass could have gave it a go, but whar a rookie move she did to fuck up.

she also is pretty fucking sexy.

I know, what the fuck possess you to jump into an expert in Judo. I wanted to see Rhonda tested, but just saw another arm bar, :lol:

premier league tonight then:

Raymond Van Barneveld v Kim Huybrechts

James Wade v Phil Taylor

Adrian Lewis v Stephen Bunting

Peter Wright v Michael Van Gerwen

Dave Chisnall v Gary Anderson

"Like" if you're looking forward to the Darts tonight !!,

and what's your predictions ?, I'm going for :

Barney and huybrechts draw

Taylor

Lewis

MVG

Ando

Barny

Taylor

Lewis

MVG

Ando

Tenner acca, barring a draw at some stage i reckon thats pretty much a given

Done a mental bet, tried to predict every result :

7-4 Huybrechts

7-3 Taylor

7-5 Lewis

7-2 MVG

6-6 Anderson

Just the 60 grand back if it comes in

:thumbup:

he was just saying how Wright fought back last week against Barney??

He fucking played Taylor last week!!

Fucking idiot Lol, it's actually a disgrace that we no more about what's going on than somecunt that's commentating on the fckn games, he's always been an annoying bastard, never shuts up and goes on and fckn on and the funny thing is he acts as if he knows everything and as if he's show professional when most of the time what he says is coming out his fckn arse