Boxing and MMA

Read the whole story , its was ridiculous demands by Mayweather not the Nevada board and Manny rightly told him where to go.

Mayweather has used the drug test crap several times over the years so the fight would not go ahead.

Throughout his whole career Manny has not failed one test of any kind by the way.

Nobody has said he did fail

Both Fighters are a bit too nice and happy for me, I'd like to see a bit of needle between them.

I'd be happy also considering the pay packet they are getting but in all honesty Pacman especially just doesn't seem to be taking it seriously. I really hope this isn't a glorified pension exhibition match.

Judging by their last outings, Mayweather has slipped more than Manny.

Algieri was a glorified punching bag though. Maidana, while not the best, is more of a challenge than him.

Mayweather isn't quite as sharp as he was a few years ago but he also hasn't been left face-down on the canvas.

This fight means so much more than any of their last fights though. I don't think it can be called.

I just want to enjoy it, even if it is perhaps 8 - 10 years too late. I'll be rooting for Manny right enough.

Can see Floyd routining him tbh. Pac will keep the pressure up the first few rounds like Maidana before Mayweather's class shows

Says it all about his defence that after 47 fights nobody even knows exactly how good his chin is. Survived a couple against Mosley but that's about it in the past decade.

Can see Floyd routining him tb. Pac will keep the pressure up the first few rounds like Maidana before Mayweather's class shows

Says it all about his defence that after 47 fights nobody even knows exactly how good his chin is. Survived a couple against Mosley but that's about it in the past decade.

Yeah, Mayweather will figure him out imo. I can see Pacquiao having success early on but Mayweather figures everyone out eventually.

Yeah, Mayweather will figure him out imo. I can see Pacquiao having success early on but Mayweather figures everyone out eventually.

Probably true, but Mayweather has never been tested. If Manny's punches connect he could totally throw Mayweather.

It's such a hard fight to call. The easy way is to back Mayweather and say he'll win on points.

Probably true, but Mayweather has never been tested. If Manny's punches connect he could totally throw Mayweather.

It's such a hard fight to call. The easy way is to back Mayweather and say he'll win on points.

Mayweather has been tested but he just makes it look so effortless.

This fight means so much more than any of their last fights though. I don't think it can be called.

I just want to enjoy it, even if it is perhaps 8 - 10 years too late. I'll be rooting for Manny right enough.

Whoa now. 8 years ago Floyd was beating De La Hoya at light-middleweight while Manny was a super featherweight. Let's not go too far with the whole "this fight should have happened ages ago thing" :P