Boxing and MMA

Weigh ins 11pm tonight BT sports2 followed by Ultimate Fighter live then Edgar vs Mendes live.

Sun morning 0100-0700 ufc 174 BT Sports 2

If you don't have BT Sports this is what I use as only have BT so lucky not to need a stream. http://www.usagoals.me/boxing-wwe-ufc.html

Re-watching Whyte's bout with Minto he was getting caught all the time by him. I suspect he'll have a completely different game plan tomorrow but I do fancy Joshua to win. Whyte does throw big punches, which is why he's worth a cheeky bet, but I just think Joshua will be too quick for him.

This is his first proper test though.

McGregor looks like a fucking AIDS victim. Tough weight cut. Aldo is going to ruin him.

His face looked really drawn compared to last fight

I may be wrong though but I think aldo looks so much better mentally and than CM from what I saw at the weigh in

McGregor will spark him out within 1st couple of rounds. I don't get the hate with McGregor at all. Think he's brilliant lol

His love for the IRA and Celtic along with his hate for Britain and the Queen do it for me

Aldo is a tough wee fucker who will have too much for the gypsy