Boxing and MMA

3 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

Khabib's team offered and the UFC said no straight away. 

I reckon McG beats Diaz and Cerrone with ease. 

:lol: 

There's no way the UFC would have their cash cow ruined by Khabib. Fair play to him for trying but he needs to get some more ring time under his belt before getting a big fight like that. 

Personally I'd love to see them throw in Pettis against him - despite the fact he's coming off a bad loss. 

I think there wil be a few people willing to throw their name in the hat for a crack at him.

I think Cerone would be a good fight for him, had he not just fought.   Nate Diaz basicaly begged him for a fight, I think that would be the fight I'd like to see.

Apparently the UFC want it at 155 but Diaz wants catchweight 165lbs. He has posted pictures of him sparring not long ago though. 

Agreed, Khabib would wrestle Conor for 5 rounds n win UD. 

21 minutes ago, Polo said:

:lol: 

There's no way the UFC would have their cash cow ruined by Khabib. Fair play to him for trying but he needs to get some more ring time under his belt before getting a big fight like that. 

Personally I'd love to see them throw in Pettis against him - despite the fact he's coming off a bad loss. 

3 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Aldo's rep taking a hammering, coming across like he shat it.

I thought he would jump at the opportunity to set things right.

This should be a good fight but not the same :(

He probably did shit it mate.  He got knocked out real bad,   tha will fuck a guys head up.

14 minutes ago, gogzy said:

He probably did shit it mate.  He got knocked out real bad,   tha will fuck a guys head up.

I was gutted he let McGregor get to him the way he did, contrast when McGregor jumped out the octagon and tried to get into Aldo's face and got laughed at. Before the fight Aldo couldn't even look him in the eye.

I definitely think that's why he got sparked out, I agree with Kaiser in that McGregor is over-hyped, he's good but his psychology is starting to beat guys before the fight starts.