Boxing and MMA

4 hours ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

His trolling won't work with Diaz, so that makes for an interesting fight.

If he trolls Diaz he will smack him there and then.its a much easier fight for Connor.nate is a 1 dimensional stiker with no wrestling so mcgregor will decide where the fight happens.

just for the record though no one is scared to fight the helmet either it's the biggest purse of your entire career.

32 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

If he trolls Diaz he will smack him there and then.its a much easier fight for Connor.nate is a 1 dimensional stiker with no wrestling so mcgregor will decide where the fight happens.

just for the record though no one is scared to fight the helmet either it's the biggest purse of your entire career.

Nate is high level BJJ 

44 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Nate has some pretty slick boxing, although no where near the level of his brother he could cause Conor a few issues. Oh, and there is no chance that Conor will want to go to the ground, Nate has some of the best BJJ in the UFC.

1 minute ago, Da Kool Blue said:

Nate has some pretty slick boxing, although no where near the level of his brother he could cause Conor a few issues. Oh, and there is no chance that Conor will want to go to the ground, Nate has some of the best BJJ in the UFC.

Nate isn't even top 10 bjj in the ufc mate 

23 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

His bjj is good no doubt about it.but he has no wrestling to take this fight to the ground.there is more than one Gracie you know ?

:lol: yes I know there is more than one Gracie , as I said the Gracie he is under does not give the belts away . Let's just hope he does take him down (tu)

He does have decent Judo takedowns and that is probably the only way he will get Conor on the deck. If he does get Conor on the deck he could be in big trouble.

Diaz will be there to be hit though but he only has been knocked out once and that was from a big head kick.

The presser starts at 9pm for anyone interested.

Diaz almost certainly won't go down with a few hits.  If he does, then I will have to give Connor more credit than I currently do.

Anderson Silva is one of many that have failed to knock Diaz out.   He isn't the silkiest of fighters, but if it becomes a brawl, then he might just have enough to take CM out.

I am going to predict a CM win in the 2nd.  I think it's just too quick of a notice for Diaz to get a decent training camp in.

23 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Diaz almost certainly won't go down with a few hits.  If he does, then I will have to give Connor more credit than I currently do.

Anderson Silva is one of many that have failed to knock Diaz out.   He isn't the silkiest of fighters, but if it becomes a brawl, then he might just have enough to take CM out.

I am going to predict a CM win in the 2nd.  I think it's just too quick of a notice for Diaz to get a decent training camp in.

I think you're getting mixed up with Nick. He fought Silva. 

Nate has a decent chin as well but is susceptible to leg kicks. The Diaz bros are always in shape so hopefully the short notice won't be as much of an issue as it could be for others. 

38 minutes ago, skinnymate1690 said:

I've said Frampton from the start but the more i watch the more i'm leaning towards quigg.

I think it's so close that it could come down to who is most comfortable with the weight , both are quite big guys at 8" 10 lbs . Probably would have been a better fight 12-18 months ago , but fully understand the reasons for waiting . Would be interesting to know how much the two of them have to shed in weight , Frampton is a monster at super bantam but it doesn't get easier to lose the pounds as you get older , though i think mcguigan is a great conditioning coach . I believe it will go right to the wire , maybe even a split decision . Look out too for Marco McCullough on the undercard , good wee featherweight from the Lower Shankill , fights for the commonwealth title .

Conor was seriously fucking mad at that steroids comment. Really enjoyed that presser.

Strsightforward win for Conor. Hope he gets Lawler at 200 after this. Can't be arsed with another Aldo situation. I actually think he'd beat Robbie as well. It's Stephen Thompson that would absolutely MURDER him. 

11 hours ago, Vanoli said:

Conor was seriously fucking mad at that steroids comment. Really enjoyed that presser.

Strsightforward win for Conor. Hope he gets Lawler at 200 after this. Can't be arsed with another Aldo situation. I actually think he'd beat Robbie as well. It's Stephen Thompson that would absolutely MURDER him. 

Agree with that. 

I love McGregor but wonderboy is a class above.