Boxing and MMA

21 hours ago, jtblue said:

I think with a bit of work eubank could match him, at this moment in time no chance though. I'd love to see BJS fight GGG,honestly think he could cement a challenge

I really rate Bill. He's elite level in spells but goes to sleep a bit in others. Should be something that's easy enough to fix but it could be a conditioning problem - faded badly against Eubank and there was a hell of a lot of nothing rounds against Lee.

On 19/03/2016 at 0:21 PM, Gillete said:

What's this shite about CM & Diaz , rematch at UFC 200 

surely it's RDS v CM (if he stays at the weight) or the more deserved Diaz

if it was me as its such a significant card , I would have RDS v Diaz and have CM fight Aldo again 

that would make more sense and CM can fight the winner of The RDS Diaz fight if he beats Aldo as he would be finished at that weight as Edgar wants nothing to do with him

The money match isn't RDS,  it's a rematch with Diaz.   That rematch will probably be the highest earning pay per view in UFC history.

On 19/03/2016 at 6:45 PM, EcosseBear said:

It's funny that know cunt talks about UFC unless McGregor is on the card.

This thread had about 50 pages on it before CM even got into the UFC :lol:

EDIT: nvm, i seen your next post :)

22 minutes ago, gogzy said:

The money match isn't RDS,  it's a rematch with Diaz.   That rematch will probably be the highest earning pay per view in UFC history.

I can see why both fighters & Dana White/Lorenzo wanted it

20 minutes ago, Gillete said:

I can see why both fighters & Dana White/Lorenzo wanted it

Yup, both fighters will make millions, and the UFC will make mega millions.   It does make sense in a way.

That being said,  CM should be made to fight for the belt soon, or vacate it.   I think an aldo rematch might work, I also think Max Holloway would give him a good rematch.

Dana White will stop sucking McGregor's cock when he loses this rematch with Diaz then Aldo or Edgar takes his belt from him

He's built his career around the hype and by doing that he's made it a short one, Diaz should wipe the floor with him and the aura around him will be destroyed for good. When I say aura - I think it's only White, Aldo and the thousands of new UFC fans who bought into it.

Talk of a match between him and Anderson Silva too, both of them would be finished so may as well make it a retirement match for both of them.

40 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Yup, both fighters will make millions, and the UFC will make mega millions.   It does make sense in a way.

That being said,  CM should be made to fight for the belt soon, or vacate it.   I think an aldo rematch might work, I also think Max Holloway would give him a good rematch.

He has to fight Aldo again

fight fans missed out on a great fight due to Aldo and his stupidity 

On 30 March 2016 at 2:24 PM, jtblue said:

I think with a bit of work eubank could match him, at this moment in time no chance though. I'd love to see BJS fight GGG,honestly think he could cement a challenge

It's not on in the uk but it's repeated on Spike TV tmrw night at 10pm

18 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

I switched over from the football in the 12th round and it sounded like a pretty convincing Stodd win up until the announcement.

the most shocking thing is not one judge seen it in Dodds favour. I could possibly see a cardle win on a split decision if your really trying to push it but a technical draw no chance