Boxing and MMA

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

VIVA LA MEXICO

What a KO that was. Khan won almost every round up until that point but it was always the danger that would happen.

Khan v Brook and Canelo v GGG please 

khan beats brook 100% I certainly hope it happens soon. Speed and movement will be key.

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

just the usual sites mate vip feed2all etc

1 hour ago, delamonty said:

1 hour ago, ex-guardsman said:

1 hour ago, William McBeath said:

I tried firstrowsports and it was a good quality one but kept buffering slightly on my pc so changed to sportstvstream.me and works fine but quality is less. Going to stick with this as I've missed goals before because of sticking with the HD ones.

Cheers fellas, just looked back on this thread after i had posted (and seen the fight).  Got one on cricfree.tv that was decent.  Thanks again :541:

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

I hope khan can keep this up but I have a feeling this constant pressure will give Alvarez the one chance he'll need to finish this

Yup that's the way it was probably always going to turn out. I don't trust them yanks when it comes to our boys going over there and getting managed by them. Even though there was Americans talking Khan up it always looked a bit impossible to even us who are just boxing fans. I noticed through the build up over the months that Canelo and De La Hoya were subdued about their guy and talking up Khan. That is kind of unusual and tells its own story.

Khan goes down at his own weight a lot. So these guys know better than anyone what the difference in weight means. Fair play to Khan for taking it on. I think he knew it was a big payday and believed he could win. Think I heard it was him who was dead set on becoming a hero for doing something so unexpected from an interview by his own coach. I think that might have been why the guy was so annoyed at the end and calling Canelo out about Triple G. Has he been avoiding him or something? I don't know the story with that.

I expected Khan to start well and was getting caught up with it. Disappointed in the punch that put him away. It's not as if it was from a hard position to see. He was in a difficult standing position to get out the way but he should have been ducking or moving so that it catches him on the top or back of the head to take the sting out of it. Could see it coming from a mile away. I only went to boxing for less than a year but that's what they always told us to do so was surprised Khan did the old rabbit in the headlights.

I've not seen much of this Triple G guy but thought Canelo was poor. Never seen his Mayweather fight but have enjoyed watching him before. But Mayweather must have had an easy night because he would see those punches coming with his eyes closed. Don't know if it was because Khans quick but thought Canelo looked much more obvious than any other time I've seen him. Still trying to work out why he took this fight. Is that what they meant about dodging Triple G?

I think Khan's brilliant to watch and good value for money as he tries to do it all. From boxing clever to going toe-to-toe and bouncing up from knock downs and trying to punch his way out of it but he seems to be a bit light in the head with the way he says anything in interviews and gets used by people. Nice payday for him and nothing to lose as its not his weight but how many of us have came in from the pub stayed up and it's just another American con. De La Hoya was a favourite of mine but this was bullshit from him. Khan's a gullible cunt. Was this fight some kind of dodge for Canelo? Never knew about the Triple G stuff. 

Did Canelo have his kids lined up at ringside for his Mayweather fight. Got to feel sorry for Khans supporters because if your a fan it's hard not to stick cash on when all the hype starts going. No doubt plenty flew over too :lol:

Look at Canelo's reaction to the knock out it's like he bumped into an old woman at the super market and shit himself in case she was dead. Not the worst I've seen in boxing but still bollocks.