Boxing and MMA

Just now, gogzy said:

nah, got a link to the wiegh ins?  I have always liked Faber and wanted him to win a belt.  I think he will give Cruz a good fight.   I really want cruz to lose as his matches are pretty snooze worthy.

Cruz is a classy fighter as in points scoring and damage bit by bit he is very clever but Faber is looking in best shape ever gonna be a fucking battle

Oh no doubt that cruz is classy, he hardly ever gets hit and is usually very dominant.  His fights are just a bit boring to watch at times.

Faber is more than capable of choking him out though.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Oh no doubt that cruz is classy, he hardly ever gets hit and is usually very dominant.  His fights are just a bit boring to watch at times.

Yeah without a doubt I think it will be a brilliant fight as Faber will go for him. See the stats Bisping has they really are pretty damn bloody good but Rockhold  knows how to beat him although then you could say Bisping learned from the last fight with him. It is some card for tmrow I canny wait :D

LUKE ROCKHOLD

15 - 2 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw)

MICHAEL BISPING

28 - 7 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw)LIVE RESULTS PLAY-BY-PLAY

MATCHFIGHTERS

12Dominick Cruz
21 - 1 - 0
vsUrijah Faber
33 - 8 - 0

11Max Holloway
15 - 3 - 0
vsRicardo Lamas
16 - 4 - 0

10Dan Henderson
31 - 14 - 0
vsHector Lombard
34 - 5 - 1

9Dustin Poirier
19 - 4 - 0
vsBobby Green
23 - 6 - 0

8Clay Guida
32 - 16 - 0
vsBrian Ortega
10 - 0 - 0

7Beneil Dariush
12 - 2 - 0
vsJames Vick
9 - 0 - 0

6Jessica Penne
12 - 3 - 0
vsJessica Andrade
13 - 5 - 0

5Cole Miller
21 - 9 - 0
vsAlex Caceres
11 - 8 - 0

4Sean Strickland
17 - 1 - 0
vsTom Breese
10 - 0 - 0

3Jonathan Wilson
7 - 0 - 0
vsLuis Henrique da Silva
10 - 0 - 0

2Kevin Casey
9 - 4 - 0
vsElvis Mutapcic
15 - 4 - 0

1Dong Hyun Kim
13 - 7 - 3
vsMarco Polo Reyes

6 hours ago, ex-guardsman said:

Does anyone think Bisping can do this? I honestly think if he gets past the 1st round he has done well but good luck to him :uk:

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/6/3/11856666/gut-punch-luke-rockhold-vs-michael-bisping-staredown-pic-video-ufc-199-weigh-ins-mma

No unfortunately, he hasn't had a full camp either so it doesn't bode well for him. Bisping has been on the decline over the past few years. He might of had a chance in Rockhold's last fight as he was carrying an injury.

6 hours ago, gogzy said:

I really enjoy Cruz's fights. I enjoy them technically.

I hope he crushes Faber :lol: but i really like Faber, he seems a really likable fighter. 

8 hours ago, maverick1200 said:

I really enjoy Cruz's fights. I enjoy them technically.

I hope he crushes Faber :lol: but i really like Faber, he seems a really likable fighter. 

I am the same I really like Faber but also enjoy watching Cruz as his tactics are like a slow demolition job he picks his shots with sheer accuracy.

Jeez I dunno how you guys can enjoy Cruz, I'm with gogzy on this one, he does my fucking tits in.

Dancing around like the white Mayweather, he's better than Faber and bang on in all his promos leading up to this regarding Faber as well but I sincerely hope he gets his cunt kicked in due to the amount he annoys me. He's just below Demetrious Johnson on my hate list.

It's a great card for this one, looking forward to it. Rockhold was so impressive against Weidman and it's hard to see anything other than him retaining his belt against Bisping.

I think Rockhold will stop him in the 2nd round. Bisping will go hell for leather for 7 minutes and then gas out. Rockhold will then finish him. Rockhold is one of the very best in the world pound for pound IMO.

I think the other main fight will again be very close. Faber will be very dangerous especially if he gets on top of him. I'm going to go for the slight outsider Faber.

2 hours ago, 7troop said:

It's a great card for this one, looking forward to it. Rockhold was so impressive against Weidman and it's hard to see anything other than him retaining his belt against Bisping.

I think Rockhold will stop him in the 2nd round. Bisping will go hell for leather for 7 minutes and then gas out. Rockhold will then finish him. Rockhold is one of the very best in the world pound for pound IMO.

I think the other main fight will again be very close. Faber will be very dangerous especially if he gets on top of him. I'm going to go for the slight outsider Faber.

I love stats but don't think they are going to help lol

1ufc.png

2 hours ago, 7troop said:

I think  Rockhold will win but Bisping gas out?

His engine is one of his strengths, only time I've noticed him fucked is after that knee from Silva when his gumshield was out.