Boxing and MMA

Just now, the goal machine said:

How bizarre was that at the end :lol: She tried to quit about 3 times!

Val's ribs were hurt to fuck at least twice and that vicious fucking spinning elbow in the first was fantastic

Dem kicks to da titties tho... (tu)

1 minute ago, The Mailman said:

Fair play to Smith but honestly think he has no chance here

Lost a lot of respect for Canelo with his running from GGG but agreed hell depose if Smith in about 5/6 rounds.

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Lost a lot of respect for Canelo with his running from GGG but agreed hell depose if Smith in about 5/6 rounds.

I'm the same, I honestly thought Canelo would've had the balls to fight him. There's supposed to be a verbal agreement between the pair for a fight in September 2017. We'll wait and see

Said he wants to build himself up to 160 so he's ready for GGG in a yrs time yet he's taking this fight and actually dropping weight from 155 to 154 for smith 

this is Oscar DH not wanting him to face GGG as he will lose his company's cash cow!

im still fuming they had the nerve to invite GGG and Sanchez into the ring after the Khan fight and say " give me the gloves now" with Hopkins , ODH all laughing etc 

the boxing public know he's a chicken shit punk who for someone who's meant to be the new face of boxing , has lost all credibility 

even his his own people are mocking him now as he goes against everything the Mexican boxing people stand for 

What do we think about Groves Murray? It's the main event for me tbh. 

Chances are George will boss it with his jab, start landing the right hand right down the pipe and be good for a unanimous. Depending on how far he's come under Shane he might get a stoppage late. But the more I think about it I think Murray can give him serious problems. Force the pace, slip the jabs and make him empty the tank a bit and he can drag him into some deep water late on. The pressures on Groves for me as well. He's finished if he loses really, made to much noise to take 4 losses before he even wins a title. Eddie will still get Murray some solid fights if he loses and wants to stick at it. He'll be done at world title level, but it's not world title level or bust for him - it is for George. 

1 hour ago, Vanoli said:

What do we think about Groves Murray? It's the main event for me tbh. 

Chances are George will boss it with his jab, start landing the right hand right down the pipe and be good for a unanimous. Depending on how far he's come under Shane he might get a stoppage late. But the more I think about it I think Murray can give him serious problems. Force the pace, slip the jabs and make him empty the tank a bit and he can drag him into some deep water late on. The pressures on Groves for me as well. He's finished if he loses really, made to much noise to take 4 losses before he even wins a title. Eddie will still get Murray some solid fights if he loses and wants to stick at it. He'll be done at world title level, but it's not world title level or bust for him - it is for George. 

Groves late stoppage. Did Murray eventually make the weight?

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Groves late stoppage. Did Murray eventually make the weight?

Haven't seen anything, won't matter if he's marginally over though. Funny as fuck tho after all the talk from Murray and Hearn about Groves making weight. 

JOSHUA vs BREAZEALE FIGHT CARD – Start Time = 7pm UK Time

Anthony Joshua () v Dominic Breazeale () – IBF world heavyweight title (2200)

George Groves () v Martin Murray () – WBA international super-middleweight title (2130)

Chris Eubank Jr () v Tom Doran () – 12x3 mins British middleweight title (2100)

Conor Benn () v Lukas Radic () – 4x3 mins  super-lightweight (2030)

Dillian Whyte () v Ivica Bacurin ()– 8x3 heavyweight (2000)

John Wayne Hibbert () v Andrea Scarpa () – 12x3 WBC Silver super-lightweight title (1915)

http://koditips.com/joshua-breazeale-kodi-stream-online-hd/

10 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

JOSHUA vs BREAZEALE FIGHT CARD – Start Time = 7pm UK Time

Anthony Joshua () v Dominic Breazeale () – IBF world heavyweight title (2200)

George Groves () v Martin Murray () – WBA international super-middleweight title (2130)

Chris Eubank Jr () v Tom Doran () – 12x3 mins British middleweight title (2100)

Conor Benn () v Lukas Radic () – 4x3 mins  super-lightweight (2030)

Dillian Whyte () v Ivica Bacurin ()– 8x3 heavyweight (2000)

John Wayne Hibbert () v Andrea Scarpa () – 12x3 WBC Silver super-lightweight title (1915)

http://koditips.com/joshua-breazeale-kodi-stream-online-hd/

cheers for this mate, fully expect them to rub seriously late tho, maybe on purpose since Eddie will never clash Josh with freeview football?