Boxing and MMA

4 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Real top quality stuff from Groves. Looking better than ever. He'll wipe the floor with Chudinov and then whether it's DeGale or Smith we should have a massive all British unification somewhere down the line. 

I think DeGale would take him out now. 

Groves still has flaws in his game , but that fight was better for him than 2 or 3 wins over some of the imports we've seen in British rings recently . Murray never really put Groves under any sustained pressure but would still prove a big test for some of the best in europe , think any world titles are beyond him now .

3 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

I think DeGale would take him out now. 

Tend to agree with you for the moment. But it's a great fight, fancy my mind would probably change if Groves gets a belt around his waste and truly reaches his potential with McGuigan however.

6 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Tend to agree with you for the moment. But it's a great fight, fancy my mind would probably change if Groves gets a belt around his waste and truly reaches his potential with McGuigan however.

Yeh definitely, it would be a great fight. Groves looks like he can be tagged and seems like he doesn't like it.