Boxing and MMA

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Reports now saying Jones has actually popped for 2 banned substances and will be facing a 4 year ban, not just 2

Looks like he's truly shit the bed on this one

Thats his career finished in UFC but what if the test comes back clean tonight? Is it a case of your caught your fucked or hold on hes clean for the fight get it on?

13 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

Thats his career finished in UFC but what if the test comes back clean tonight? Is it a case of your caught your fucked or hold on hes clean for the fight get it on?

Hard to say given it's so rare that the B sample comes back clean haha

He'd be about 32 I think if/when he comes back... he's about to miss his fucking peak, that's gutting!

Just now, Supersonic said:

Hard to say given it's so rare that the B sample comes back clean haha

He'd be about 32 I think if/when he comes back... he's about to miss his fucking peak, that's gutting!

You would think a fighter of his skills would not need any enhancement drugs ect.

You watching Nate and CM fucking hilarious I am sure Nate is high as a kite :lol:

Just now, ex-guardsman said:

You would think a fighter of his skills would not need any enhancement drugs ect.

You watching Nate and CM fucking hilarious I am sure Nate is high as a kite :lol:

Yeah, got the presser on a laptop and the germany / france game on the telly haha

Nate is never not high :lol:

Just now, Supersonic said:

Yeah, got the presser on a laptop and the germany / france game on the telly haha

Nate is never not high :lol:

I am same he just seems like a film character thats constantly in a car with a cloud of smoke in it. If Nate beats him again it will be awesome.

Just now, ex-guardsman said:

I am same he just seems like a film character thats constantly in a car with a cloud of smoke in it. If Nate beats him again it will be awesome.

Looking so forward to that whole card, but fucksake I'm excited to see the Diaz Mcgregor fight :crywank:

Just imagine GSP vs DC :crywank:

I personally don't believe it would happen for a fucking second but...

He's been training for a fight, wants to fight, and it was to be believed he was training for ufc 200 or near enough

AND walks about 200lbs+

Catchweight DC vs GSP would be the shit!!

42 minutes ago, Gillete said:

GSP was fighting at 147 was he not ? ?

No surprise with Jones, you just have to look how ripped he is compared to last year 

GSP used to be Welterweight at 170lbs, but almost always walked around outside of training camps and fights at 197lbs or thereabouts 

Not a stretch to say he'd make 200 or even 205 on the button after years out the fight game and being older might just make that cut slightly harder

Although I'm convinced Nate ruined the huge plan for Conor vs GSP at UFC 200...

Bisping says he wants Hendo or GSP next in Manchester in October so fuck honestly knows at this point!! :lol:

Gustaffson and Latifi have been completely ruled out, so has Bisping and Anderson Silva for DC

I think they're looking at Ryan Bader which is shite 

As long as DC gets a fight and payday I'm happy for him though, what a load of shite for him

16 minutes ago, Garfield said:

Combate reporting Anderson Silva has agreed to fight Daniel Cormier at UFC 200 https://t.co/3JE9u62QGm

UFC say that ain't happening - although would've been pretty interesting!

UFC say they've 2 options - 1 happens to be a title fight and 1 isn't

Wouldn't be surprised if it's announced at some point on this Fight Night 90 card that just kicked off on fight pass (tu)

I'd rather it be a title fight either way

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

GSP used to be Welterweight at 170lbs, but almost always walked around outside of training camps and fights at 197lbs or thereabouts 

Not a stretch to say he'd make 200 or even 205 on the button after years out the fight game and being older might just make that cut slightly harder

Although I'm convinced Nate ruined the huge plan for Conor vs GSP at UFC 200...

Bisping says he wants Hendo or GSP next in Manchester in October so fuck honestly knows at this point!! :lol:

Gustaffson and Latifi have been completely ruled out, so has Bisping and Anderson Silva for DC

I think they're looking at Ryan Bader which is shite 

As long as DC gets a fight and payday I'm happy for him though, what a load of shite for him

Mayweather was welterweight at 147 lbs

is mma & boxing weights different? 

Just now, Gillete said:

Mayweather was welterweight at 147 lbs

is mma & boxing weights different? 

In all honesty I'm far more up my MMA than Boxing so I can't say for certain but I'm sure Mayweather won belts at 5 different weight classes

As far the UFC goes though, classes are:

weightclasses.png

and yeah, GSP was just a cool idea sadly haha

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

In all honesty I'm far more up my MMA than Boxing so I can't say for certain but I'm sure Mayweather won belts at 5 different weight classes

As far the UFC goes though, classes are:

weightclasses.png

and yeah, GSP was just a cool idea sadly haha

Going by that then yeah, looks like the weight limit is bigger for mma

i just thought it was the same