Boxing and MMA

4 hours ago, Gillete said:

Crazy decision from him 

GGG has taken out bigger and more durable fighters at middleweight. Brook nearly got taken out by Carson Jones FFS.

i like brook but this is a beast he's fighting. GGG will break his ribs 

GGG is what Tyson was but without the fanfair Brook will be lucky to get past the 2nd and actually worrying as he will get fucking destroyed and even he must know it ffs.

TUF card had some good fights on it for sure - that main event was fanastic!

Another great bout between those two, just like the first! 

Joanna definitely won it, but those judges were too happy to hand out 10-8's, fucksake :lol:

Not a huge fan of Joanna if I'm honest and there's never any denying her ability to fuck cunts up, but I'm glad she apologised for her pish on TUF

Claudia's a wee roided up babe though... but she really needs to work on her conditioning more! :lol:

If she could've kept that round 1 and even round 2 pace up she'd be the champ right now, by round 3 she was fading, by 4 she was deed!

Fuck it, roll on 200! (tu)

8 minutes ago, Gillete said:

5/1 for Aldo & Edgar to be fight of the night. Not a bad bet that 

Defo a good shout that mate.

Sitting here looking at line up and what has happened to Henndricks he was fucking brilliant and now cannot even make weight has he just thought fuck it Ive been champ just picking up pay cheques now topping his bank up. When he was champ I thought he was a model pro and he was also exciting as fuck to watch.

55 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

Defo a good shout that mate.

Sitting here looking at line up and what has happened to Henndricks he was fucking brilliant and now cannot even make weight has he just thought fuck it Ive been champ just picking up pay cheques now topping his bank up. When he was champ I thought he was a model pro and he was also exciting as fuck to watch.

Definately mate

ever since the GSP fight he's looked on the downhill 

Thy bad news keeps rolling in for Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) during its most important week of the 2016, as current Flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson has been forced out of his title fight with Wilson Reis at UFC 201 on July 30 from Atlanta, Georgia.

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/7/9/12134276/injury-alert-demetrious-johnson-out-of-ufc-201-title-fight-with?_ga=1.221804958.727283023.1467757967

For anyone without BT Sport here is a list of streams on KODI for it.

UFC Kodi streams: 

Note: Some UK internet service providers have blocked some of the websites within some Kodi add-ons like SportsDevil and Castaway. If you find that you are blocked, you can buy a VPN account to hide your internet traffic and make it look like you are from a different country.
IPVanish is one of the best VPN clients because it is tier 1 (no speed slowdown) and log-free so that you are protected. The cost is about the same as a Starbucks coffee per month.
Sign up with this link or click here to read more information about IPVanish. Sign up now so that you don’t have to scramble the day of the PPV event when you want UFC Kodi streams!

UFC 200 will be shown on BT Sports 2 in the UK, so if you know an add-on with BT Sports 2, you can watch UFC 200 Kodi streams. Here is a list of add-ons with either BT Sports 2 or dedicated UFC PPV links! Click on each link to go to our Kodi Tips install guide for each add-on:

UFC 200 Kodi

SportsDevil

Atdhenet.tv

Dimsports.eu

Firstrowsports.ge

Livetv.ru

Zunox.hk

Castaway

Atdhenet.tv

Batmanstream.com (Under other category)

fromhot.com

ifirstrow.eu

livetv.sx

stream2watch.co

streamsports.me

vipleague.me

Wiz1.net

Wizhdsports.com

Zunox.hk

VidTime

VT SE > Sports > Live Events > Live Sports > Live Events

VT TV > BT Sport 2

Phoenix

Phoenix Sports > One Events

Cosmix > Sports > Events (Click Me)

Cosmix > Sports > BT 2

ZemTV

Live Sports > IpBox Sports > S1 > BT Sport 2

Live Sports > PakTV Sports > BT Sport 2

Live Sports > UniTV Sports > BT Sport 2

Live Sports > GTV Sports > BTsports2

Live Sports > Pi Sports > Bt Sport 2

Live Sports > Mona > BT Sport 2

UK Turk

Sports section (Sky Sports)

Evolve

Evolve Sports > Sports Day

Goliath > Sports > BT Sport 2

Hank > Sports Links

cCloud

Sports > BT Sports 2

SportsAccess (paid but reliable 1080p HD streams).

Just now, Supersonic said:

Sadly the early fight pass fights just literally ended, all 3 were early finishes

If you've got BT sport the rest of the night is starting at 1am (tu)

(tu) thanks bud,  rolling a few and about to get into bed to watch this.   :D