Boxing and MMA

3 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

What is wrong with Hendricks he is just has nothing anymore he really was one of my fav fighters but now just looks like going through the motions.

USADA is what happened

Plus he's a fat bastard outside of fight camp and refuses to be disciplined with weight cuts which is such a shame cause he has some wrestling pedigree and used to have some stellar fucking power in them hands!

As I say... USADA has fucked up a lot of fighters

Ever since they started testing strict as fuck plenty fighters have regressed almost overnight

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

USADA is what happened

Plus he's a fat bastard outside of fight camp and refuses to be disciplined with weight cuts which is such a shame cause he has some wrestling pedigree and used to have some stellar fucking power in them hands!

Ever since they started testing strict as fuck plenty fighters have regressed almost overnight

Boom. USADA has done a number on a fair few fighters, the quicker they let athletes use performance enhancers the better. 

Just now, lidorfc said:

Boom. USADA has done a number on a fair few fighters, the quicker they let athletes use performance enhancers the better. 

The art of dodging the tests just gets better and better as tests get stricter
Some don't want to risk it, some probably feel they can't fight without it

They're starting to use some weird fucking animal testosterone shit that actually mimics human stuff that well it isn't showing up on the tests supposedly or something along those lines

That's why USADA is storing blood tests and shit from fighters for the next 20 years so when their tests evolve they can go back and say this cunt and that cunt was doing this shit and that shit :lol:

I kinda hate to say it, but the UFC (and PRIDE even more so!) would be no where near as beloved if it wasn't for PED's

4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

USADA is what happened

Tell ye what your better than an mma website for info bud.

I just really liked him in his prime and just pisses me off no end when fighters just have to turn up to get paid for going through the motions.

I have loved this sport since the old Bravo days and even Tito would come out swinging but Hendricks is just fucking about IMO and should not be even fighting after watching that pish he dished up.

Just now, ex-guardsman said:

Tell ye what your better than an mma website for info bud.

I just really liked him in his prime and just pisses me off no end when fighters just have to turn up to get paid for going through the motions.

I have loved this sport since the old Bravo days and even Tito would come out swinging but Hendricks is just fucking about IMO and should not be even fighting after watching that pish he dished up.

Those Tito vs Chuck days oh ya fucker :crywank:

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Those Tito vs Chuck days oh ya fucker :crywank:

Those fights were fucking epic. Do you remember the guy who had a rib missing me and the Mrs would always cheer for him just for his sheer fight he had and every cunt he fought would kick him there.

Just now, ex-guardsman said:

Those fights were fucking epic. Do you remember the guy who had a rib missing me and the Mrs would always cheer for him just for his sheer fight he had and every cunt he fought would kick him there.

I wonder whether they'd clear Telligman to even fight these days?

Was like the wild west back then :lol:

He lost quite a bit but fair fucking play to him for not letting that shit hold him back 

Just now, ShanksRFC said:

:lol: Overeem came out recently and said it was all about the cardio now hence why he has lost so much size.

As Nate Diaz says, everyones on steroids.

I actually think the two Diaz's are the only fighters I'd be genuinely upset/annoyed at for testing positive for anything other than weed :lol:

Everyone else it's almost expected at this point

9 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

The art of dodging the tests just gets better and better as tests get stricter
Some don't want to risk it, some probably feel they can't fight without it

They're starting to use some weird fucking animal testosterone shit that actually mimics human stuff that well it isn't showing up on the tests supposedly or something along those lines

That's why USADA is storing blood tests and shit from fighters for the next 20 years so when their tests evolve they can go back and say this cunt and that cunt was doing this shit and that shit :lol:

I kinda hate to say it, but the UFC (and PRIDE even more so!) would be no where near as beloved if it wasn't for PED's

Exactly, it's like the case of hackers, the better anti-virus software becomes the more efficient hackers become at making viruses which bypass such software. New anabolics will always be produced which cannot be detected via the most up to date testing methods. Patrick Arnold was a chemist famed for creating a PED which was widely used by athletes in the olympics which he called "the clear" purely because athletes could take the drug and blood/urine tests would always come back clear.