Boxing and MMA

3 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

??he's in that Irish wanks head big time 

Is he fuck haha Diaz can't handle mcgregor in that way he's to thick for a come back ? McGregor will destroy him on Saturday and anyone of a "posse" ?

Just now, Liam_RFC said:

Is he fuck haha Diaz can't handle mcgregor in that way he's to thick for a come back ? McGregor will destroy him on Saturday and anyone of a "posse" ?

He's that thick you can't mind Fuck him.destroy him like the first fight eh?

every single member of nate Diaz,s team would make easy work of McGregor 

5 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

He that thick it's impossible to insult Diaz ? And away and don't talk shite 

2 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

Diaz is a dumb fuck, he can't get in anyone's head. 

2 hours ago, Liam_RFC said:

He owned connor in the press conferences in the lead up to fight 1.

He told him he couldn't hang with him, and he was right.

28 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Diaz is a dumb fuck, he can't get in anyone's head. 

YOu are dead wrong if you think Diaz didn't get into Connors head.

It has nothing to do with him being smarter than connor, or better with his words.   His "not giving a fuck" attitude about connors bullshit is what drives connor mental.

He was 100% in connors head in the lead up to the fight, more than anyone else he has ever fought.

Just now, gogzy said:

YOu are dead wrong if you think Diaz didn't get into Connors head.

It has nothing to do with him being smarter than connor, or better with his words.   His "not giving a fuck" attitude about connors bullshit is what drives connor mental.

He was 100% in connors head in the lead up to the fight, more than anyone else he has ever fought.

No he wasn't :lol: 

Diaz has been in McGregors head since he choked him out at UFC 196. You can tell he's nowhere near as confident about facing Diaz this time as he was the first time. He can shout about how in the first fight Diaz got lucky but his whole demeanour suggests he's not as confident compared to how he's acted in the lead up to all his other UFC fights. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

No he wasn't :lol: 

We will have to agree to disagree,   I think he was in his head, and I think it showed in the fight.

Look at the press conferences again, then tell me who looks most pissed off after them.  Nate pissed connor off big time.

"my whole crew will kick your crews ass" :lol:  one of the best thinkgs ever said in a press conference :D

10 minutes ago, gogzy said:

We will have to agree to disagree,   I think he was in his head, and I think it showed in the fight.

Look at the press conferences again, then tell me who looks most pissed off after them.  Nate pissed connor off big time.

"my whole crew will kick your crews ass" :lol:  one of the best thinkgs ever said in a press conference :D

If its about looking pissed off then surely Mgreggor was in Diaz's head in the fist fight given Diaz was spitting mad being made to look a retard on several occasions? 

It wasn't anything to do with him being in Connors head that lost him that fight but everything to do with Connor approaching it with arrogance and thinking he could blast his way through a bigger man who can take a sound beating and still come forward. 

Folk read way too much into press conferences, last year Fury was meant to be 'shitting' it because he made a tit of himself trying to rile his opponent like Diaz done tonight...Fury then skelped the big Ukranian 

It's all about drumming up interest and getting the numbers in

1 minute ago, Vanoli said:

Nick panning McGregors bird with tape roll :lol:4

McGregors heads gone, hopefully Nate does his thing again. Bigger man, superior martial artist. 

Then for me McGregor's careers on the line vs Aldo 

Losing 3 in a row would be some fall from grace man. But I doubt he'd be ditched by the UFC after 3 loses, regardless of losing 3 in a row he'd still be a big draw.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

If its about looking pissed off then surely Mgreggor was in Diaz's head in the fist fight given Diaz was spitting mad being made to look a retard on several occasions? 

It wasn't anything to do with him being in Connors head that lost him that fight but everything to do with Connor approaching it with arrogance and thinking he could blast his way through a bigger man who can take a sound beating and still come forward. 

Folk read way too much into press conferences, last year Fury was meant to be 'shitting' it because he made a tit of himself trying to rile his opponent like Diaz done tonight...Fury then skelped the big Ukranian 

Connor underestimated Nates skills, there is no doubt about that.  We will have to agree to disagree with the whole "who is in whos head" thing.

COnnor tried to KO him in round one, and threw his punches at 100% and burned himself out, complete rookie move.   Nate came out in the second and compltetly dominated him, made him take nate to the ground and by that time it was all over. 

Connor can't hang with Nate on the ground, and if he can't lay a KO punch on Nate, before Nate lands one on him, then Connor has very little chance of winning this rematch.   Nate is a better all round fighter, connor bit off more than he could chew.  He has spent his career beating up midgets ( as connor told him)  He drops 30lbs before the wiegh in and then comes in about 10 lbs heavier than his opponent by the fight.

The very first time he fought a guy the same size as him ( which he is, connors walk around weight is about 170, as is nates) with some skills, he got his ass handed to him.   I see the next fight going the same way, unless nate doesn't bring his A game, then Connor has a chance.

fancy a fiver bet ( loser pays govanblues erskine fund, or the rangers charity foundation) on who wins the rematch?