Boxing and MMA

Fuckin delighted for Barney. Was jumpin about my mates living room when that double 12 went in. Anderson is a shitebag although Baxter played pretty well. Anderson needs to get over these nerves and start to practice his doubles regularly. His doubles are shocking for a top player.

Did anyone see Kirk Shepherd yesterday against John Part. What a wanker

Fuckin delighted for Barney. Was jumpin about my mates living room when that double 12 went in. Anderson is a shitebag although Baxter played pretty well. Anderson needs to get over these nerves and start to practice his doubles regularly. His doubles are shocking for a top player.

the pair of them are wankers tbh .

Ronnie Baxter or Kevin Painter for an outshot on this one i think (tu) other than that if Barney can sort his head out for the big matches ahead he is also a contender and if Lewis can keep the bottle ( money on a whitewash by Taylor) he may have a chance.

but with Barney hitting another 9 darter in a TV outing and Lewis having the two higgest averages i can see Taylor getting mad :(

the pair of them are wankers tbh .

Ronnie Baxter or Kevin Painter for an outshot on this one i think (tu) other than that if Barney can sort his head out for the big matches ahead he is also a contender and if Lewis can keep the bottle ( money on a whitewash by Taylor) he may have a chance.

but with Barney hitting another 9 darter in a TV outing and Lewis having the two higgest averages i can see Taylor getting mad :(

Aye but Shepherd was doing on stage was out of order. You could see him shoutin miss when Part was throwin for a double. To be honest Taylor will wipe the floor with Lewis. He has a mental block everytime he goes up against Taylor. I don't think Taylor will lose a set to him. Barney hasn't been playing his best either. The match with baxter will be a classic. Need to sky plus that on Weds n watch it when I get back from the game. Webster looked good last nite as well. Hopefully he gets past Shepherd n sits up a clash with Stompe which could be another belter. Webster could be an outside bet for the PL

I don't know if its already been put in but its another classic from Peter Manley regarding Phil Taylor.

PETER MANLEY has reignited his feud with Phil Taylor.

One Dart scoffed at suggestions he will be studying Taylor's form ahead of a potential world semi-final.

Manley, 47, said: "To be honest, I would rather watch Emmerdale than Phil play!"

The Carlisle-based thrower fell out with Taylor after losing 7-0 in the 2002 final and accused The Power of "gamesmanship."

One Dart has set himself a target for 2010 which could boost his form on the oche.

He explained: "My step-daughter is getting married next year and I am determined to lose some weight.

"Not only will it mean I look even more gorgeous on the wedding photos but I think it'll help my game as well."

i like Phil , he is an honest pro who works very hard at his game , unlike the rest that moan about how good he is and no one can beat him but when the question is put to them if they are gonna practice harder they all go, What i have a life unlike phil. its so sad and childish that these so called prffessionals that play the game for a living are complaining about having to practice , imagine a footballer saying that.

yeah im as good as pele just that i've got a life and cant be arsed practising 6-8 hours a day to improve myself <cr>

Couple pf cracking games last night , feel sorry for mighty Mike though :(