Boxing and MMA

Not seen the fight yet but didn't expect a decision to go his way over there under any circumstances.

Despite the result he has made a hell of a statement. Hopefully we will see a Macklin/Barker fight in the near future.

Real shame that Murray's past prevents him from fighting in the US.

Not seen the fight yet but didn't expect a decision to go his way over there under any circumstances.

Despite the result he has made a hell of a statement. Hopefully we will see a Macklin/Barker fight in the near future.

Real shame that Murray's past prevents him from fighting in the US.

It was clear as day the second knockdown. And get this WBC rules in Argentina allow them to look at replay and rule it a slip or knockdown and advise referee who then tells judges. I'm very suspicious of that last night.

This is twice now with Murray. Happened when he fought Sturm in Germany and now this. Boxing needs to get a grip of this kind of thing.

Murray fought a great fight but should have done more in the final two rounds. Close fight but not a robbery IMO

When I say robbery I mean that round he had Martinez down for second time and they ruled that a slip. Think the 11th I have it to Murray aswel. Agree with bunce about the HBO commentators though that they never gave Murray any credit whatsoever

I can't remember being this angry about a boxing decision since Lewis drew against Holyfield 1

:angry:

Danny Garcia vs. Zab Judah was a pretty decent fight as well. Well, the last four rounds were good anyway.

Fell asleep after 2 rounds I think then woke up and screen was blank. Rewinded it to see winner :lol:

Heard it was a war though

Fell asleep after 2 rounds I think then woke up and screen was blank. Rewinded it to see winner :lol:

Heard it was a war though

The first 8 rounds were pretty one sided, Garcia just moved Zab around the ring, then it was all Zab for the final 4 rounds. Garcia's chin is solid.